View RSS Feed

kcmay

Time to get cranking again!

Rate this Entry
Based on reader feedback, I've decided to write one more Kinshield book to tie up the loose ends (and close the door I left cracked open). Right behind that one is a story that's been burning in my head for eons. I talked about it in my guest post on Nathan Lowell Presents. In fact, I've already lined up the cover artist for that story: Phatpuppy Art.

The wrinkle in this plan is that I now have an agent. An experienced NYC agent who represents quite a few celebs. Maybe nothing will come of it -- and I want a plan in place in case I stay indie.

Submit "Time to get cranking again!" to Digg Submit "Time to get cranking again!" to del.icio.us Submit "Time to get cranking again!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Time to get cranking again!" to Google Submit "Time to get cranking again!" to Facebook

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Well done. I think. Let us know how the whole agent thing goes . I'm looking forward to reading The Wayfarer King... just trying to get through the final proof of my book 2... then there's a small matter of my wedding in 2 weeks... but I'm getting there
    Congrats on getting an agent! As Terry said somewhere in the forums, "It's nice when folks think they can make a buck off of you." Or something like that.

Well deserved and good luck with the book.
    Thanks! I'm happy being indie for books, but when I close my eyes, I dream of selling movie rights!

ML, good luck with the wedding! May you have a lifetime of bliss with your One True Love!