View RSS Feed

N. E. White

Quick, funky map of flash fic fanatics

Rate this Entry

Can click on image above for higher res image...

Submit "Quick, funky map of flash fic fanatics" to Digg Submit "Quick, funky map of flash fic fanatics" to del.icio.us Submit "Quick, funky map of flash fic fanatics" to StumbleUpon Submit "Quick, funky map of flash fic fanatics" to Google Submit "Quick, funky map of flash fic fanatics" to Facebook

Updated November 30th, 2009 at 01:56 PM by N. E. White

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

cool ^^
    lol SuperFede is so lonely! Someone join him!
    Yes, he is all by his lonesome, isn't he? I would join him if I could convince my husband to move on down with me. Alas, he loves California snow too much. Sorry SF.
    Very cool to see, but you obviously have way too much time on your hands or are one of those frenetitc people who never stop. LOL.
    Frantic is more like it.

It really was a quick map, 15 minutes.
    Yea, tmso is experienced. She drew it all in 15 min and then added our names in 15 secs.
    It's what I do. I make maps. I'm a GIS (geographic information systems) consultant. It really did take about 15 minutes, 20 minutes tops.
    That's a crazy sounding job.
    Crazy? I love my work. Well, mostly. It can get tedious as a lot of what I do has to do with fire behavior prediction calculations and scenarios ad infinitum along with database manipulations that can get awfully complicated, but yeah, I love my job.
    This is too cool, well done!
    Glad you like it.
    Hey, very cool!!
    Awesomeness.
    Sancho - you didn't say you wanted to be added, but I added you anyway.
    I didn't say i wanted to be added either, and i haven't been!

If you would be so kind, and can locate Worcester, UK, just stick me there - it's the nearest city to me and would certainly be good enough considering the relatively insignificant size of this rock we're sat on over here!

ND
    Sorry ND! Did not mean to exclude ya.

I was only including those who were shouting out over in NickeeCoco's thread. Sancho didn't shout out but he commented here. So...there you are.

(refresh if you don't see yourself)