View RSS Feed

noori noori

4010 amenhotepi21

Rate this Entry
Artist amenhotepi:

Submit "4010 amenhotepi21" to Digg Submit "4010 amenhotepi21" to del.icio.us Submit "4010 amenhotepi21" to StumbleUpon Submit "4010 amenhotepi21" to Google Submit "4010 amenhotepi21" to Facebook

Updated March 22nd, 2012 at 02:49 PM by noori noori (deletion of file)

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Artist: amenhotepi.

Updated November 10th, 2011 at 11:40 PM by noori noori (addition of file)

Artist amenhotepi:

Thxs tmso for viewing my pages. i appreciate your feedback.

ive been drawing for about 10 years tmso. anything to-do with Saucers, i love ! some of the Software i use, are: Google SketchUp 7 & 8, PhotoShop Editor X3, Serif Image Editor 11, and Pixlr [online image editor.] i normally start a drawing with SketchUp 7 and draw 1 or 2 basic object in the picture i intend to use. then, i blend in "glow" and "light" and "colors" and "texture" functions with the great free online image editor Pixlr.
    here is a link to it tmso: http://pixlr.com/
    the Serif PhotoPus 11, is a good editor for the "...odd" effect. PhotoShop X2 i use for any other effect i want. one other Software i use is one called: VCW Vicman's Photo Editor, which is good for light effects across the drawing, and Highlighting Edges function. most of these Software programs one can download /buy or free, from Google, or Downloads.com [CNET]. sometimes i may superimpose 2 drawings with a free online image editor, here is the link to that, if u like: http://www.online-image-editor.com/
    ANY one drawing can take up-to 2 hours to basically-complete. later i may tweek-it for a couple of days, or "morph" with another idea/s. the grainy effect is mainly created using Pixlr. that Software [free] is a great editor, noori

Updated December 17th, 2011 at 08:06 PM by noori noori (addition of text)