View RSS Feed

Rob Garbin's Blog

Power of the Dark Crystal

Rate this Entry
I don't know about anyone else, but when this sequel was mentioned several years ago, I was very excited. Yes, the first movie was a child of the 80's and suffers a little but the uniqueness and depth of the world always made it a favorite of mind. I had high hopes the sequel would be able to keep this uniqueness; however, as time pushes the envelope of movie making further, I worry about the affects on the movie. I constantly check for any news but there stills seems to be little although the project has not been scraped yet. Here's to still hoping this movie will happen and not totally suck (Empire Strikes Back Yoda compared to Attack of the Clones Yoda).

Submit "Power of the Dark Crystal" to Digg Submit "Power of the Dark Crystal" to del.icio.us Submit "Power of the Dark Crystal" to StumbleUpon Submit "Power of the Dark Crystal" to Google Submit "Power of the Dark Crystal" to Facebook

Comments

Hhmm, I'll have to watch the original again. I can't remember it at all. I'll add it to my Netflix queue.
    yes i remember getting excited about the original, too. cant remember the plot. must "chase it up."
    thxs for sharing Gkarlives, noori