View RSS Feed

Snappy Blog Title TK

February....

Rate this Entry
Well, given I haven't posted Books in October, November, or December, or for that matter, January, it's pretty obvious I've fallen behind on what I plan to do with this blog.

End of January is turning into a surprise sprint at the end of a marathon, so I'm going to try to do a little catch up in February.

What can I say? I closed on a house in December and moved in. Then there were all the window treatments, and every day off to work on those turned into a half day at work which turned the half day at home into something more like two hours, so it took almost the whole month to put in blinds, hang pictures, and I still have two cork boards to do. The two dollar cork boards will probably cost me $10 in hardware, $20 in aggravation, and two trips to the hardware store.

I can't really say this post is about writing, but I detest the "general" category, so what can I do?

Obviously, I haven't gotten any writing done that's not for work.

--Brian.

Submit "February...." to Digg Submit "February...." to del.icio.us Submit "February...." to StumbleUpon Submit "February...." to Google Submit "February...." to Facebook

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Writing

Comments

Some times that happens. Life! Can't live with it, can't live without it.