View RSS Feed

SkyFitsJeff

The Scientific Method

Rate this Entry
A few months ago I published my first novel, The Scientific Method (a Wandering Koala tale) as both a paperback book and an eBook. It illustrates the danger of Politics mixing with Science.

The story begins just after a young accountant discovers the Holy Grail of Science--The Unified Field Theory--a theory physicists have been searching for since Einstein. It will provide new sources of power and other advances only dreamt of before. There's just one on catch: it'll cost a group of scientists their careers, and they arenít happy about it. Their secret society devotes itself to preventing this theory from being published. Only the intervention of a silent wanderer, mute from a childhood trauma he won't let himself remember, can stop them.

I wrote the novel at a Young Adult level and included a dozen illustrations in the style of early 20th Century scifi and pulp stories.

The book is available at Amazon.com, Barnes & Noble, eCampus, the Sony eReader Store, and many other places. I've posted sample chapters and several illustrations on my website for people to preview.

www.WanderingKoala.com

Submit "The Scientific Method" to Digg Submit "The Scientific Method" to del.icio.us Submit "The Scientific Method" to StumbleUpon Submit "The Scientific Method" to Google Submit "The Scientific Method" to Facebook

Comments