View RSS Feed

Michael V. R.

Hello World, How's it Goin'?

Rate this Entry
Hello, and welcome to my blog. Perhaps I wonít call it a blog, not until some people read it. Iíll call it a journal for my thoughts, accessible by the general public.

In keeping with the general state of affairs here at sffworld.com, I am an aspiring writer. Science Fiction no less. No, itís true. Iím currently 37k words into my masterwork Ďuntitledí. (Itís a working title, Iím open to suggestions) Iíll be sure to keep everyone (meaning myself) posted on my progress.

Whatís the book about, you ask? Well, itís in the future. There ARE spaceships. Um... some action here and there. You get the idea. If you want anything more specific Iíll link you to Amazon when itís published. Just click Ďbuyí and you can know ALL about it.

Hey, I also love READING SF and F. I just started Serpentís Reach by C. J. Cherryh. Only about 30 pages in, but itís defiantly caught my attention. Itís the first of her ĎUnion-Allianceí books that Iíve read. Alas I donít have the entire series yet, I think thereís like 29 books set in that world. Iíll let you know how the book is when Iím done.

So, besides my un-detailed updates on my writing progress, and my thoughts on what Iím reading... what ELSE is this blog (journal for my thoughts, accessible by the general public) about? I donít know. Weíll have to see.
Michael

Submit "Hello World, How's it Goin'?" to Digg Submit "Hello World, How's it Goin'?" to del.icio.us Submit "Hello World, How's it Goin'?" to StumbleUpon Submit "Hello World, How's it Goin'?" to Google Submit "Hello World, How's it Goin'?" to Facebook

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments