View RSS Feed

feitelberg

Found a Publisher; Built a Website

Rate this Entry
Things have been busy here these last few months. The first book of my fantasy series were accepted by a publisher. I am signing the contract in a few weeks. Then they get the manuscript so that can suggest changes.

Frankly, I don't expect many. The manuscript was extensively edited and revised prior to my submitting it so the best version of the book I ever released.

In preparation for the book's publication and launch, I finally pulled together my web site.

Meanwhile, I just finished the draft of book 3 and I am revising Book 2. Hope to give the second book to the publisher by the end of the year. We'll see how that goes.

Submit "Found a Publisher; Built a Website" to Digg Submit "Found a Publisher; Built a Website" to del.icio.us Submit "Found a Publisher; Built a Website" to StumbleUpon Submit "Found a Publisher; Built a Website" to Google Submit "Found a Publisher; Built a Website" to Facebook

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Congrats Rich. Good luck with it.
    Congrats as well!
    Thanks everyone. Book 1 is due out early 2013; hope to have a completely revised and finished Book 2 by then.