View RSS Feed

JWHorton

Sneak Peek of:THE WAY OF NACOR: TALES OF EDEN, Available September 1, 2012

Rate this Entry
I thought I'd share a "sneak peek" at my soon-to-be-released novel, THE WAY OF NACOR:TALES OF EDEN, which will be available September 1, 2012. I've also included a link to the trailer. Please share!

The journey begins in two weeks!

“What do you think, Michael? What in the world is that thing—and what happened to the bird?” Rachel asked him, looking to her brother for some clarity, her eyes wide with fear.

“How should I know?” asked Michael, “You’re the one that’s going to college next year. I’m just a musician, remember? Whatever it is though, it’s freaky!”

Rachel stood up, fixated by the beauty and radiance that emanated from the unusual glimmer. She forced herself to look away from it long enough to make sure everyone was safe. Michael stood to her left. On the other side of Michael stood little Eli, his face peering at the glimmer through the railings on the porch. Rachel then turned to find Jessie, and recoiled in horror at what she saw. Her little sister had already left the porch and was nearly at the glimmer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0I70...eature=mh_lolz

Submit "Sneak Peek of:THE WAY OF NACOR: TALES OF EDEN, Available September 1, 2012" to Digg Submit "Sneak Peek of:THE WAY OF NACOR: TALES OF EDEN, Available September 1, 2012" to del.icio.us Submit "Sneak Peek of:THE WAY OF NACOR: TALES OF EDEN, Available September 1, 2012" to StumbleUpon Submit "Sneak Peek of:THE WAY OF NACOR: TALES OF EDEN, Available September 1, 2012" to Google Submit "Sneak Peek of:THE WAY OF NACOR: TALES OF EDEN, Available September 1, 2012" to Facebook

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments