View RSS Feed

Teeny

A little introduction.

Rate this Entry
I'm Teeny. I'm 26. I'm from Eastern NC, I spent the first 22 years of my life there. Then wandered to Orlando, FL for 2 years. I've now been in the general LA area for 2 years and the minute I saw California from the air I was in love. I've only fallen more in love, with both California and Eddie, the love of my life, whom I met here through a close friend in Orlando. I've also fallen in love with sailing. The ocean has always been a big part of my life, as has adventuring and sailing is the perfect combination. There's nothing like a windy day at sea, watching the sails fill and drag us along. We plan to one day sail the Pacific, maybe the world. I look forward to the amazing learning experience this will be for me. I also look forward to all the time I'll have for reading and research! ^_^ Well, I'm gonna end this here for now. There's tons to tell...but this is a decent overview. ^_^

Submit "A little introduction." to Digg Submit "A little introduction." to del.icio.us Submit "A little introduction." to StumbleUpon Submit "A little introduction." to Google Submit "A little introduction." to Facebook

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Hello Teeny,

Sailing the Pacific does sound like an amazing adventure. I hope you get a chance to do it.

Welcome to SFFWorld.com!
    Thank you. In 2014 we plan to set sail. We live on a lovely Ackerman Newporter 40. We plan to take many ebooks...and I'll have to have a few paper ones just to have that wonderful book smell handy. ^_^
    Beware the Somali pirates....
    We'll have lasers for the Pirates...LOL

So, Any grand reading ideas for the adventure? I'm starting my ebook collection now. Hopefully I won't read them all before then. ^_^