View RSS Feed

JWHorton

Free novel for a review

Rate this Entry
Hi Everyone!

I feel I need to get the word out more about my novels. In an effort to help do that, I thought it might help to get more reviews posted on Amazon, Goodreads, etc., and to get people blogging and talking about them more as well.

Therefore, for a limited time only, if anyone's interested in reviewing an eBook copy of one or more of my novels in exchange for posting a positive review (assuming you liked it of course) on Amazon and Goodreads, please let me know. In exchange for a free eBook copy of the novel I'm only asking for a review and I hope, if you enjoyed it, that you would blog about it as well to help get the word out. Just let me know if you're interested, either here on FB, or you can email me at jeff@hortonlibrary.com. For more information about my novels, you can visit my website at www.hortonlibrary.com or my blog at anovelsperspective.blogspot.com

Novels by Jeff Horton:
-The Great Collapse: Survivors of the Pulse
-The Dark Age: Survivors of the Pulse
-The Last Prophet
-The Way of Nacor: Tales of Eden Series
-Cybesp@ce (not yet released)

Thanks!

Jeff Horton

Submit "Free novel for a review" to Digg Submit "Free novel for a review" to del.icio.us Submit "Free novel for a review" to StumbleUpon Submit "Free novel for a review" to Google Submit "Free novel for a review" to Facebook

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments