View RSS Feed

SkyFitsJeff

I've finally finished and published a new comic book

Rate this Entry

A couple of weeks ago or so I posted some samples from a comic book that I was working on. It is now finished and available on the Amazon Kindle store. The great thing about Kindle is you can view it on a Kindle, a PC, a Mac, an iPhone, an iPad, an iPod Touch, and soon on Android devices. It's full color and adapts a chapter from my novel.

I've posted sample pages on the official website at http://www.wanderingkoala.com/comic0001.php along with a description and links to buy.

I'm really excited about this, because it is the first time I've written and drawn a comic that finally looked how I pictured it in my head. I guess the 25th one's the charm!

Submit "I've finally finished and published a new comic book" to Digg Submit "I've finally finished and published a new comic book" to del.icio.us Submit "I've finally finished and published a new comic book" to StumbleUpon Submit "I've finally finished and published a new comic book" to Google Submit "I've finally finished and published a new comic book" to Facebook

Comments

Jeff ... Very cool. In fact ... awesome! Congratulations!
    That's a real testament of character...I can't imagine writing
    and drawing...yikes...kudos man