View RSS Feed

Andr01d

Cool, Didn't know my account even came with a blog.

Rate this Entry
Well this is cool.
Hello all and Welcom to my SSFworld blog. I was unaware that I had a blog here but now that I know I will try to keep it up to date with what I am doing with my writing.
I am in the process of submitting at least one short storie a week to a speculative fiction magazine. This week I have sent out stories to two mags. The first being Clarksworld which I was swiftly rejected by, and the second being Catesbury which is more like a written version of The Twilight Zone. All my rejections I tack up on my bedroom wall. I have a small collection, not having submitted much but am looking forward to growing my collection of rejections. It is a great practice and is a nice way to show that you are at least getting your work out there.
I also run a wordpress blog that is mainly devoted to Poetry as well as publizing my published book The Sparrow and Other Works by William Xander.
check out my wordpress blog at

www.williamxander.wordpress.com

Well I'll let you know what else I am working on as time passes. As well as what mags I am submitting to. Hopefully I'll have a winning ticket at some point and actually get accepted, but I shouldn't get my hopes up.
Cheers.
Andr01d.

Submit "Cool, Didn't know my account even came with a blog." to Digg Submit "Cool, Didn't know my account even came with a blog." to del.icio.us Submit "Cool, Didn't know my account even came with a blog." to StumbleUpon Submit "Cool, Didn't know my account even came with a blog." to Google Submit "Cool, Didn't know my account even came with a blog." to Facebook

Comments

Hey William! Nice to see you here. Not too many folks hang out in the blog section, but I do!

I'll check out your wordpress blog too.

Welcome!