View RSS Feed

N. E. White

Anybody home?

Rate this Entry
You've got cobwebs everywhere...and just look at those dust bunnies!

Oh, look. We've got visitors...

Hard to believe more than a year has gone by since I first thought about putting an anthology together of all the winning entries of this forum's Flash Fiction Contests. As it is unlikely that will happen in the foreseeable future, I thought I'd at least keep my list of the winners going.

To increase budding author awareness, I was thinking of posting the list as a thread somewhere on the forum rather than on just this blog as most folks do not frequent the blog section near as much as they do the forums. Good idea?

Submit "Anybody home?" to Digg Submit "Anybody home?" to del.icio.us Submit "Anybody home?" to StumbleUpon Submit "Anybody home?" to Google Submit "Anybody home?" to Facebook

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Just caught this post. I check the blog page constantly for people I know, like you. After a while some threads become harder to find than a blog although a thread lets you know of activity.
    What about a stickied (is that a word?) thread? Is Kater around to ask?
    I could find a blog just fine, and there's less noise since there aren't that many users doing regular writing. Of course, somehow I never saw this post until now. Must have had to do with the gucci spam blog crowding it out.

--Brian
    I think I might do both.
    okay ....
    not a great author myself, though have great respect for those that write, noori
    Updated December 17th, 2011 at 03:15 PM by noori noori (adding text)