View RSS Feed

Williamlk

A little about me (if you care)

Rate this Entry
Hi all...I joined this forum over a month ago and I am still making my way around. So far, everyone has been quite nice.

Let's see, I am a professional musician on the weekends and a sci-fi/fantasy author during the week.

I LOVE anything related to Star Wars. As far as sci-fi books are concerned, I like Frank Herbert, Arthur C Clarke and Asimov.

I live on Long Island in New York with my wife and two children...Guess that sums it up for now...(Does anyone actually read these!)

Submit "A little about me (if you care)" to Digg Submit "A little about me (if you care)" to del.icio.us Submit "A little about me (if you care)" to StumbleUpon Submit "A little about me (if you care)" to Google Submit "A little about me (if you care)" to Facebook

Comments

Not many, but some. Welcome.
    WOW! People DO read the blogs...I'm VERY impressed!
    Yeah. I tend to get about thirty or so folks who read, although I won't claim those are unique. Folks could reread, but as to shouting at a wall, you have to go somewhere else. Around here, at least one person will hear you scream when the tree falls on you.