View RSS Feed

N. E. White

Anthology Voting Thread: Fire

Rate this Entry
Hey Folks who spend time over here and not in the forums! We have a little contest going on. I will be epublishing a short anthology about the end of the world in December. Along with nine other stories already included in the anthology, three of the stories below will be chosen - by you! If you are so inclined, please peruse the list and then submit your votes!

Quote Originally Posted by tmso View Post
Hello Everyone,

We are entering the last stages of this rather complicated anthology process I thought would be fun. And it has been! I've enjoyed every second of it. And I'm proud to announce the last set of stories presented to you all for reading and voting pleasure. We have seven submissions listed below. Please pick your favorite three stories from the list below and let me know. You have until October 27th NOON (Pacific Time) to Private Message me with your choices.

The Last Word from a Brahma
Sacrifice
The Last Hand
Tick
Antonia's God
The Great Fire of Iverhold
Math

I will announce the winners (and voters) on the evening of the 27th.

Happy Reading and Good Luck!

Submit "Anthology Voting Thread: Fire" to Digg Submit "Anthology Voting Thread: Fire" to del.icio.us Submit "Anthology Voting Thread: Fire" to StumbleUpon Submit "Anthology Voting Thread: Fire" to Google Submit "Anthology Voting Thread: Fire" to Facebook

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments