View RSS Feed

JWHorton

Facebook Fan Page

Rate this Entry
If you would like to follow Author Jeff Horton on Facebook just follow the link below:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jeff-H...06973282663837

Please be sure to click on the "Like" button on the top of the page.

Submit "Facebook Fan Page" to Digg Submit "Facebook Fan Page" to del.icio.us Submit "Facebook Fan Page" to StumbleUpon Submit "Facebook Fan Page" to Google Submit "Facebook Fan Page" to Facebook

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I'll trade you a click for a click... I'll go click on your like button now if you could return the favor n click on the like button on my website www.mlsawyer.com.au ? Trying to build an online presence before my book release in March...
    You bet. Consider it done. Good luck with your release!
    thanks Jeff... local newspaper is going to do an article now too. Hooray.
    Congratulations! In this business, just getting the word out can be difficult!
    Working on it... looks like I'll have a second event 6 weeks after my launch at another library... will see how we go. I'd be excited to sell 100 books, (have had 5 presales through the publisher but I bet they're just family)... will see how we go. Launch isn't til the 26th of March so have a bit of time left yet...
    If you don't mind my asking, did you work through an agent or directly with the publisher?
    For the launch? Did that all myself. The publisher is in Perth, WA while I'm in Melbourne (in driving terms thats a 3 day straight drive)... I like to think that I have an enrepenerial streak (even if I can't spell). Did a bit of marketing during my degree and have been doing a bit of research, mocked up my own book teaser video, did my websites and so on. I've always thought that you don't know you can't do it until you try... so I'm havig a go and we'll see how it all works out considering my book isn't even out yet, success will be determined at a much later date. First aim is to sell 100 books and then go from there. If you ever wanted someone to bounce ideas off in the world of potential (not yet tried) marketing... feel free to contact me (details are on this site).
    Michelle