View RSS Feed

JWHorton

First Review of a Pre-Release Copy of CYBERSP@CE

Rate this Entry
Below is the first review of a pre-release copy of CYBERSP@CE...

"When I read a new techno-thriller by Jeff Horton..I know I am in for a most superb reading experience. I am happy to say that Cybersp@ce continues to showcase the immense skills of a truly wonderful writer. Plot, character and pace are all pitch perfect, as the reader is swept up into the fast and absorbing action of Cybersp@ce.

Key to the success of any action novel is the lead character. Jeff Horton is an expert at fine tuning his lead- Nick Reynolds - into a fully realized character..flaws and all. The same is true with the large cast of supporting characters..there is not a false note to be found.

The plot involving cyber-terror and world politics is both complex and facinating..not to mention very timely. I was uttely drawn in from the first chapter to the very satisfying climax. Jeff Horton has once again shown that he is a master storyteller! Highly Recommended!!!"

A JAMES MASON COMMUNITY BOOK CLUB MUST READ

RICK FRIEDMAN
FOUNDER
THE JAMES MASON COMMUNITY BOOK CLUB

To see the full review just click on the link below.

http://www.amazon.com/review/R11WHQI...=&nodeID=&tag=

Submit "First Review of a Pre-Release Copy of CYBERSP@CE" to Digg Submit "First Review of a Pre-Release Copy of CYBERSP@CE" to del.icio.us Submit "First Review of a Pre-Release Copy of CYBERSP@CE" to StumbleUpon Submit "First Review of a Pre-Release Copy of CYBERSP@CE" to Google Submit "First Review of a Pre-Release Copy of CYBERSP@CE" to Facebook

Comments