Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Just Another Philistine Hereford Eye's Avatar
    Later rather than sooner, I suppose. At my age you tend to do these things when the spirit moves and the Lady Who Shares Her Life With Me says that happens about as often as bowels move. Can't imagine what she is intending to say. Anyway, sir, feel free to ignore it or use it as you can.
    http://www.sffworld.com/brev/si676p0.html

Again, congratulations. I am envious of your accomplishment. About the time I think I am on to something I read something you, or Alison, or Holbrook wrote and I regain my perspective. If you folk can figure out a way to charge for that very useful service, you will get rich quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Hereford Eye
    Later rather than sooner, I suppose. At my age you tend to do these things when the spirit moves and the Lady Who Shares Her Life With Me says that happens about as often as bowels move. Can't imagine what she is intending to say. Anyway, sir, feel free to ignore it or use it as you can.
    http://www.sffworld.com/brev/si676p0.html

Again, congratulations. I am envious of your accomplishment. About the time I think I am on to something I read something you, or Alison, or Holbrook wrote and I regain my perspective. If you folk can figure out a way to charge for that very useful service, you will get rich quickly.
    You are a kind and generous man, sir; and I thank you greatly. I will most assuredly be able to make positive use of your very thoughtful reviews.

While I doubt anything that I have to write will make anyone particularly rich (particularly me! ), perhaps it is just a matter of perspective. If the words I've produced serve to enrich your own creative imagination in some small way, then I will have done a rewarding service not just to those who read me but to those who will have the pleasure to read your works as well.

Many thanks again, and I hope that the current works evolving under my keystrokes will provide the same level of enjoyment when they crawl out from under the rock into the light of day.