Page 5 of 111 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
    Chiltern, Vic, Oz Favourite Music: John Butler
    Oooh, very nice!

Perhaps, when the fourth book is finished, all these little tidbits from this awesome forums could be compiled in to an appendice, or even a separate book? I would definitely buy it!
    Last edited by Akdor 1154; May 1st, 2005 at 04:12 AM. Reason: Turns out I still can't spell 'buy' :rolleyes:

mmmm interesting, so it turns out Cadvan had dark influences early on in life, very interesting .
    Ditto on the appendice thing, it could be like a little short story volume with stories from some of the characters from before and after Gift, Riddle, Crow and Singing occurred.

In a castle in the beautiful city of christchurch --- Ruled by Me
    Hi guys long time no see ive been busy so i ahvent been on but how is everyone?anyway im getting off topic.Thanks a lot alison for posting part 1 of cadvans story it was great!!!I cant wait for part 2 anyway anyway hope everyone is good byebyes for now im off to sort through the many toher posts*sighs*.

ahh im such a ditz anyway this was a double post lol.

PLS VISIT forums.lipidity.com FOR ALL HW AND WEB DESIGN HELP

Talking Great!!

Hi Alison! Just wanting to send this to say that Cadvan's story was absoulutely great ! I cant wait for the next part!

wow..i'm hooked..a book of all this would be really cool

Talking

jst finished the riddle sooooooo gd.. I have 2 admit there were tears!
    Cadvan seem 2 get more + more interestin the more i hear bout him. ( i dnt think interestin is the ryt word more like everythin any1 cud ever want!) lol.

Jelly Fetishist
    Quote Originally Posted by alison
    Now I'm imagining Mrs Cadvan with long black boots and a whip!

Busy day today, but I'm hoping to finish my little Cadvan tale and post it up here this afternoon. It's fun (what my husband calls "playing football") - writers are very bad at doing things that they're not really supposed to.
    LOL. Definately, and for starters I'd whip some humility into that Cadvan...*drools*

Loving the story by the way - does this hint further at some deep-seated psycological problems on Cadvan's part? Perhaps something only Maerad could kiss better?

lol..you're tirless at pushing them together..

Glad you like it! (Honestly, Mrs Cadvan, you are incorrigible. )

Maybe one day it might be worth making a book of bits and pieces. Ursula le Guin did something like that with her Tales from Earthsea (?), which I really enjoyed reading. But first I have to edit The Crow and then finish Book 4, which seems like a pretty big mountain to cross... anyway, you saw it here first!!

Sirion is slightly insane
    Yay! part 1 of cadvan's story was great. can't wait for part 2!

yea part 2 wud be rele gd cant wait. alison do u have any ideas about how cadvan + maerads relationship will end up? i want them 2 get 2gether but only if it is right for the characters.

But if they get together and its totally unbelieveable like a predictable romance novel it won't give the same effect as if maybe they just stayed friends and there was a hint of something more... and I know you're probably all thinking "NOOOO how can she say that?" But I am a fan of them getting together but if it's not done right and dosn't give everyone a tingly feeling inside the wait won't be worth it.

i totataly agree we dont want a corney love novel(though im sure it wouldnt be with alsion writing it but a hint or maybe it done right would be good.

Well if it ended up being just a hint in the last book we could all have a huge debate about it that just ends up going around in circles (Like the whole "do they love each other, do they not" thing)