Page 4 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Music

I could drum if sum1 showed me wot 2 do and u wud hav 2 show me loadsa times!!!!

Im useless, but i wish i wasnt!!!!!

I had to quit drum lessons coz it was during skool time and my teacha was moaning on at me for bein late so she told my drum teacha that i was quittin
    , Im just tryin 2 find an outta skool teacha!!!!!!!

I had to quit drum lessons coz it was during skool time and my teacha was moaning on at me for bein late so she told my drum teacha that i was quittin
    I'm sure your not useless Becks,
    I actually have my cello lessons during school times, I had to have them during maths lessons before but I asked the teacher if he could move the lessons to lunchtimes and he agreed, so I have cello lessons every Friday during the Lunch break now.

Chiltern, Vic, Oz Favourite Music: John Butler
    Quote Originally Posted by Becks
    Your teacher sounds like a bitch.

I'm lucky enough to go to Rutheglen High, where the teachers don't mind people missing classes for band or instrument tutoring - at least a third of our class are in bands or learning an instrument.

I learn saxophone (tenor or alto - there was a bit of a mix-up between Wangaratta and Rutherglen with who had what ) - it still sounds a little squeaky though - and I've been doing piano with an awesome teacher (who's name by an uncanny coinicidence happens to be Alison) since Prep.

In a castle in the beautiful city of christchurch --- Ruled by Me
    Quote Originally Posted by Becks
    , Im just tryin 2 find an outta skool teacha!!!!!!!
    ur teacher sounds like an absolute b#### i have my cello lessons through english lol

I wont mind so much when I get sum outside of skool lessons!!!!!!

The lessons were only 20 mins anyway and they were thru my only ICT lesson!!!! I was glad 2 get outta it but it was only 20 mins so I still had a while 30 mins of da lesson 2 go anyway, but I was missing it every week, and ma drum teacha said that he couldnt teach me any otha day seeing as tho he only came in on a wednesday!!!!!

So Ill wait until I find a new teacha!!!!!

PS. It was such a sad story like my life, sad but tru!!!!!!

PSS.She said: "know theyre on a wednesday but I didnt kno they were every week!!!!!"
    I stared at her, because i had told her before, I very nearly kicked her in the @$$, I mean butt....But I didnt
    Last edited by Becks; May 21st, 2005 at 11:36 AM.

Hum, I imagined Bard music to be something like Baroque music. I can never play Bach well enough. It's to technically demanding ... yet it sounds so simple! That's an opinion that my musical friends share with me. Nevertheless, I am obliged to like Bach as we share the same birthday.

Chiltern, Vic, Oz Favourite Music: John Butler
    I like *some* Bach, not all though - as you probably know, I'm very picky.
    I want to learn a Fugue, as they sound uber-awesome, 'cept Alison (my teacher, that is) said when I get to Level 7.
    Dang it.

Jelly Fetishist
    As a violinist, and one who prefers Baroque-era music, I adore in particular music by Bach and Handel. Other than that, I'm currently obsessing over polyphonic pieces by Thomas Tallis, though those are more voice-based.

I used to play the flute until someone picked up on my distinct lack of talent for music! However I love listening to music mostly new alternative, rock and indie!

Yes I was gonna play the flute or clarinet, but I chose drums....I like to listen to rock and rap...

I'd love ot learn to play the guitar no offense bu I don't know how anyone can stand rap!

i agree! i do sometimes listen to kanye west tho.

ok I'm kind of obsessed by music and have way too strong opinions on music so I should probably leave this thread lol! I'm particularly addicted to evermore phantom planet rooney and the killers!

Crazy about Pellinor!!!!! bai_xu's Avatar
    Yea...I don't like rap either. So far, the only rap song I like is Candyshop, by 50cent.

Quote Originally Posted by bai_xu
    Yea...I don't like rap either. So far, the only rap song I like is Candyshop, by 50cent.
    only cos its perverted! I can;t believe your dad turned that song up on the radio and didnn't realise what the lyrics referred to!