Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who Will Die?

Hybrid View

What do I type here?????? soul_elements's Avatar
    Ummm... what's it called again? I know it, I do ... talk about a goldfish's memory. Hang on- why is that tree upside-down? And aren't those clouds supposed to be ABOVE my head rather than below? Why am I upside-down? Oh, that's right! It's DOWNUNDER!

Unhappy Who Will Die?

JUST KIDDING! Got your attention, didn't I? "The Crow"'s more about Hem anyway and we know that he has an important role in all this so maybe he will be sacrificed ... hope he won't be, though. Who else might die by the end of the last book? Predictions anyone?
    Last edited by soul_elements; May 16th, 2005 at 06:37 AM. Reason: Felt like it- got a problem with that???

It certainly got my attention! Well, I guess I'm not the one to talk here (since I'm supposed to know) so my Lips Are Sealed. I'll watch the speculations with interest...!

you certainly got my attention .

Hmm i've had this strange feeling for a while that Saliman will die, being the token black guy and all .

I agree about Saliman, he may indeed die though I don't think Hem'll die because the death would totally affect Maerad in a way that she may not be able to get over it.

What do I type here?????? soul_elements's Avatar
    Ummm... what's it called again? I know it, I do ... talk about a goldfish's memory. Hang on- why is that tree upside-down? And aren't those clouds supposed to be ABOVE my head rather than below? Why am I upside-down? Oh, that's right! It's DOWNUNDER!
    How about this: Maerad and Cadvan get together. Cadvan dies in a heroic battle against Sharma and gives his last strength and power to Maerad, who uses it to defeat Sharma. Sharma dies (duh!). Maerad mourns Cadvan's death. Maerad discovers that she is pregnant with CADVAN'S BABY!!!!!!!!!!!

How about that, huh?

Still don't know about Hem though ... Saliman might die, I agree with you there.

Quote Originally Posted by soul_elements
    How about this: Maerad and Cadvan get together. Cadvan dies in a heroic battle against Sharma and gives his last strength and power to Maerad, who uses it to defeat Sharma. Sharma dies (duh!). Maerad mourns Cadvan's death. Maerad discovers that she is pregnant with CADVAN'S BABY!!!!!!!!!!!
    Can anyone say "DAYS OF OUR LIVES" ..... it's all abit cliched to me, but then again, eveything is these days. I also doubt that i'd ever get over it if either Maerad or Cadvan died.................. nah, stuff 'em . hmmm what would be the most tourturous death we could think of? jk

Hem, is a posssiblity, but i agree with yodee. By the end of Riddle you can see the depth of Maerads pure love for her brother and i agree that if he were to die, she would never/ spend most of her life trying to get over it.

*laughs head off* Wow, gotta say, very inventive!!!!!!!!!! I think Saliman might die aswell. Hope he doesn't (I like him, he's nice). Ah well. Have to wait a year until it comes out...............

Hope your all dandy.

***Aubs***
    Last edited by Aubs; May 16th, 2005 at 11:06 AM. Reason: Quote thing messed up

How about that, huh?

Still don't know about Hem though ... Saliman might die, I agree with you there.
    wooooooooooooooooooh that theory sounds alot like the books by trudi canavan
    Spoiler:
    in her last book of the 'black magician trilogy' 'the high lord' where sonea and akkarin are against their enemy and akkarin gives his last ounce of power to her to defeat the enemy and he dies and right at the end she finds out shes pregnant with his baby,
    so soul element if u have read the trilogy that would make sense but if u havent wooooooooooooooooow what a coincindence but i would suggest u read them there similar to the pellinor books so u lot would probably like them well i do
    Last edited by Gemini; July 17th, 2006 at 04:28 AM. Reason: Adding spoiler tags

The past is just practice summer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by soul_elements View Post

How about that, huh?

this sounds a lot like what happened at the end of another book. and it would be totally sad if that happened although i do agree that it is a possibility ( a very sad possibility )

[QUOTE=soul_elements;248649]How about this: Maerad and Cadvan get together. Cadvan dies in a heroic battle against Sharma and gives his last strength and power to Maerad, who uses it to defeat Sharma. Sharma dies (duh!). Maerad mourns Cadvan's death. Maerad discovers that she is pregnant with CADVAN'S BABY!!!!!!!!!!!
    [QUOTE]

was just reading through the thread and saw this, i would love it if this happened but i would still HATE it if cadvan died, i would cry, honestly i get very attatched to charecters in books! ive asked this before and i no it sounds stupid but are the books real - ive typed it in on google and there are like 3,000 pages found!

JUST KIDDING! Got your attention, didn't I?
    *breathes in and out very fast* don't... do ... that... almost had...a... heartattack! ok, better now.
    oh, I like it! very dramatic! but I don't want Cadvan 2 die though, I'd never get over it!

where beautiful butterflies glimmer in blue sky, where water shines like a diamond!
    I think Saliman will try to sacrifice his life to Hem when it is life and death situation, The crow will be a very powerfull bird in someway , This is my predication

Here's my predicition: They all live!!! Well, except for shrama and those guys, but they "good guys" live....ok..ok..hopeful thinking i guess!
    But it's a much better thought thatn all that other stuff! Even though someone's most likely going to die we dont want to...but..anyways.....i'm going off to go live in denial!

A question that is a SPOILER of the Riddle! Only read if you have read the book!

I was just wondering how everyone reacted to
    Spoiler:
    Cadvan, Imi, and Darsor "dying" in the Riddle.
    I cried, which almost never happens when I read books unless dogs die. Then I went to bed, had a sad dream, and woke up depressed!
    Spoiler:
    the ending was SOOO happy though. i'm not sure I've ever been that happy after reading a book.

So, how did you guys react?
    Last edited by writer7; September 20th, 2006 at 05:39 PM.

Spoiler:
    I didn't think that he really died because i read the bit in the appendices of the gift that said Maerad and Cadvan were supposed to have written the story.
    But that didn't stop me from flicking to the end of the book just to make sure i have a really bad habit of doing that.
    Last edited by Liana; September 20th, 2006 at 05:49 PM. Reason: forgot spoiler tags