Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Will Die?

What do I type here?????? soul_elements's Avatar
    Ummm... what's it called again? I know it, I do ... talk about a goldfish's memory. Hang on- why is that tree upside-down? And aren't those clouds supposed to be ABOVE my head rather than below? Why am I upside-down? Oh, that's right! It's DOWNUNDER!

Unhappy Who Will Die?

JUST KIDDING! Got your attention, didn't I? "The Crow"'s more about Hem anyway and we know that he has an important role in all this so maybe he will be sacrificed ... hope he won't be, though. Who else might die by the end of the last book? Predictions anyone?
    Last edited by soul_elements; May 16th, 2005 at 06:37 AM. Reason: Felt like it- got a problem with that???

It certainly got my attention! Well, I guess I'm not the one to talk here (since I'm supposed to know) so my Lips Are Sealed. I'll watch the speculations with interest...!

you certainly got my attention .

Hmm i've had this strange feeling for a while that Saliman will die, being the token black guy and all .

I agree about Saliman, he may indeed die though I don't think Hem'll die because the death would totally affect Maerad in a way that she may not be able to get over it.

What do I type here?????? soul_elements's Avatar
    Ummm... what's it called again? I know it, I do ... talk about a goldfish's memory. Hang on- why is that tree upside-down? And aren't those clouds supposed to be ABOVE my head rather than below? Why am I upside-down? Oh, that's right! It's DOWNUNDER!
    How about this: Maerad and Cadvan get together. Cadvan dies in a heroic battle against Sharma and gives his last strength and power to Maerad, who uses it to defeat Sharma. Sharma dies (duh!). Maerad mourns Cadvan's death. Maerad discovers that she is pregnant with CADVAN'S BABY!!!!!!!!!!!

How about that, huh?

Still don't know about Hem though ... Saliman might die, I agree with you there.

Quote Originally Posted by soul_elements
    How about this: Maerad and Cadvan get together. Cadvan dies in a heroic battle against Sharma and gives his last strength and power to Maerad, who uses it to defeat Sharma. Sharma dies (duh!). Maerad mourns Cadvan's death. Maerad discovers that she is pregnant with CADVAN'S BABY!!!!!!!!!!!
    Can anyone say "DAYS OF OUR LIVES" ..... it's all abit cliched to me, but then again, eveything is these days. I also doubt that i'd ever get over it if either Maerad or Cadvan died.................. nah, stuff 'em . hmmm what would be the most tourturous death we could think of? jk

Hem, is a posssiblity, but i agree with yodee. By the end of Riddle you can see the depth of Maerads pure love for her brother and i agree that if he were to die, she would never/ spend most of her life trying to get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by soul_elements
    *laughs head off* Wow, gotta say, very inventive!!!!!!!!!! I think Saliman might die aswell. Hope he doesn't (I like him, he's nice). Ah well. Have to wait a year until it comes out...............

Hope your all dandy.

***Aubs***
    Last edited by Aubs; May 16th, 2005 at 11:06 AM. Reason: Quote thing messed up

Oh yeah, the title certainly caught my awareness!

HeHeHe
    Ye Olde RAINIE Scotland (inverness to be exact)
    i just realised i will be 16 by the time ive read all of the series (maby older) (the face says it all)

ps i nearly died whan i saw the title YOU SHOULDN'T PLAY WITH PPLS HEADS LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Suzie; May 16th, 2005 at 11:11 AM.

Well, if the next book comes out next year (as I've been told) and the last one a year later then I'll be.................*counts on fingers (I never was, and never will be good at Maths)* about 15. 'Round 'bout then.

PS. LMAO Suzie!
    Last edited by Aubs; May 16th, 2005 at 11:13 AM. Reason: Extra

HeHeHe
    Quote Originally Posted by Aubs
    PS. LMAO Suzie!
    wat does that mean (im a little stupid)

Laughing My Ass Off

Your not stupid!

HeHeHe
    AHHHHHH i learn somethin new every day

*smiles* My head's spinning from the constant thread jump! :-P My e-mail thing keeps popping up every few minutes and I have about a hundred windows up!!!! Hehe, it's funny. But I think we should stay on topic...........................

*leans on arm* So..................do you think Hem will die?

HeHeHe
    NO I DONT HE WILL HE HAS A PART TO PLAY BUT ITS BEOND ME WHAT IT IS
    Spoiler:
    unless its just to keep maerad sane