Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Will Die?

Thanks Ali!!!!!!

In a castle in the beautiful city of christchurch --- Ruled by Me
    NEW THREAD!!!! i cant keep up people!!!! but anyway u scared me sooo much with the tittle.....WHEN HEM DIES.............. dont play with my head like that i think saliman will die and maybe hem..... maerad with cadvans baby yes!!! great idea(take note alison maerad is going to be pregnant with cadvans baby).

Quote Originally Posted by alison
    We're drifting off to chat again, guys...remember that other people wanting to read these threads have to trawl through it all, as Silvia complained earlier. Maybe read Dag's SFF guidelines above...
    *blushes* y i am 1 to complain

Alison, promise me you will turn into one of those authors who have "miracle babies" ie one of those "Yes, Hernado is dead, but even as i weep, his child is growing within my womb... yes, i will always have a piece of him with me"
    EWWWWWW YECH........ *vomit*.

SOOO back on topic, it seems everyone will think Saliman will die, hmmm interesting . I wonder who the "Important" character who's goind to do ide is? It's more than likely to be somebody we meet in The Crow, hmmm? Zelika maybe? I'll have to read the sample chapters again.

MAYBE IT WILL BE MAERAD WHO DIES IN THE CROW!! justn jokes lol

Maerad as an unwed teen mother? Cor! I guess it would make the story all very up-to-date... (takes notes...)

But the way things are going, Pellinor is going to end up like a Shakespearean tragedy, with corpses strewn everywhere! Seems that Maerad is the only one left standing at this point. Admittedly life is pretty dangerous in Edil-Amarandh at present, and only going to get dangerouser...

I spoke too soon...

Quote Originally Posted by Silvia
    MAYBE IT WILL BE MAERAD WHO DIES IN THE CROW!! justn jokes lol
    No, I can safely say that Maerad is alive at the end of The Crow, because it's about what happens at the same time as what goes on in The Riddle. Both stories finish on the same day. But as for Book 4... who can say?

Spoiler:
    I hope that dosen't mean Cadvan's going to die again We've already been through that once I don't feel like going there again
    Last edited by alison; June 1st, 2005 at 03:43 AM. Reason: added spoiler tags

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini
    Alison, promise me you will turn into one of those authors who have "miracle babies" ie one of those "Yes, Hernado is dead, but even as i weep, his child is growing within my womb... yes, i will always have a piece of him with me"
    EWWWWWW YECH........ *vomit*.
    AAAAHHHHHH I'M AN IDIOT.... i meant to say "promise me you will NOT...."
    argh, me brain stupid.
    sooo

fields strew with bodies... hmmm. But, we forgot two possibly (?) obvious deaths, Oron and Nelac, didn't Cadvan say he had a feeling he'd see nether again?

What do I type here?????? soul_elements's Avatar
    Ummm... what's it called again? I know it, I do ... talk about a goldfish's memory. Hang on- why is that tree upside-down? And aren't those clouds supposed to be ABOVE my head rather than below? Why am I upside-down? Oh, that's right! It's DOWNUNDER!
    Back again. And should be doing my chem again. *sigh* why do I always do this? Anyway .... back to the topic (sometimes I rail off ... fine- I ALWAYS rail off).

It's going to be weird - I mean different-weird not freak-weird - when I read "The Crow" because I'll already know a bit already from "The Riddle". I can't remember reading a book that was about the same time but from different characters' perspectives. Hmmm ... Interesting.

Ali, please don't make "The Singing" end like a Shakespearean tragedy where the dying people talk for about one hour and THEN croak. Always thought he went a bit overboard with the whole dying thing but then again, what good's a play that isn't a bit melodramatic, hey?

Ummm ... who's Irc? I can't seem to remember ... (goldfish memory again, remember? Or rather, don't remember???)

Irc is da Crow (different from otha 1s) from da sample chaptas from da Crow...useless, goldfish memory!!

i dont think zelika will die because if her character is anything like eowin in lotr then she wont and i doubt saliman will die cause... hes cool (cant think of a reason!) what if irc dies? hes a new character and although he would be greatly missed its not going to effect the quest if hes dead...
    and yeah i think nelac n oron are very obvious people to die although nelac might already be dead!

I admit, as things stand they don't look good for Nelac and Oron (though I'm never quite sure about anything until it's written). A fair bit of Knowing happens in The Gift... and we know what those Bards are like with their Knowing. Soul_elements, be comforted; I promise I'm not writing a tragedy! Though bodies there will be, and indeed, tragic things are happening, what with Evil having its wicked way and all.

im thinking about this even more now! at first i thought it would be Zelika because..i dont know maybe because Saliman would be too similar to Cadvan, but then i start thinking that something else like that couldnt happen to Hem, as he's already gone through so much. WHO CAN IT BE. why do the best books have to take longer to write!!

Jelly Fetishist
    Quote Originally Posted by alison
    Irc's been a fabulous character to write! I've found him really funny (I hope you do too, when you get to read him). He's Hem's friend, confidante, helper and ally...and maybe a bit of comic relief in the grim bits.
    Yeah, there's nothing like birds crapping in important places to lift the depressing mood.