Page 3 of 122 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by soul_elements
    I think I'd rather like Joaquin Phoenix as Cadvan. It's the eyes and sad face, I think ... And you've gotta say that Joaquin Phoenix is an awesome name. Is it his real name? Anyway, his name could almost have come from a fantasy book!
    It is his real name, he had hippy parents
    His brother was River Pheonix and his sisters name is Leaf

I reckon Sienna Miller would make the best Maerad but she would have to dye her hair black.... and Cadvan well he's not an actor but I think Fab Moretti (The Strokes drummer) looks like what Cadvan would

What do I type here?????? soul_elements's Avatar
    Ummm... what's it called again? I know it, I do ... talk about a goldfish's memory. Hang on- why is that tree upside-down? And aren't those clouds supposed to be ABOVE my head rather than below? Why am I upside-down? Oh, that's right! It's DOWNUNDER!
    Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan
    I reckon Sienna Miller would make the best Maerad but she would have to dye her hair black.... and Cadvan well he's not an actor but I think Fab Moretti (The Strokes drummer) looks like what Cadvan would
    Fab Moretti ... another cool name ...

(and River Phoenix is the one who committed suicide, right?)

It's short for Fabrizio... lol (he's brazilian )

Jelly Fetishist
    Quote Originally Posted by soul_elements
    Fab Moretti ... another cool name ...

(and River Phoenix is the one who committed suicide, right?)
    River Phoenix had a spiked drink at Johnny Depps nightclub or something...anyway, here's some of my dream cast:

Cadvan: Billy Crudup
    Nelac: Leonardo da Vinci (ok, not realistic, but that self-portrait of him really makes me think of Nelac)
    Nerili: Monica Bellucci
    Arkan: Stuart Townsend or Joaquin Phoenix
    Dernhil: I dunno, maybe Hugh Dancy from King Arthur, though that was a really crap movie.
    Maerad: I can only think of Eva Green, though she's probably a bit too old. I think Maerad would have to be a unknown new actress.

that's all for now, I need to think of loads more!

What do I type here?????? soul_elements's Avatar
    Ummm... what's it called again? I know it, I do ... talk about a goldfish's memory. Hang on- why is that tree upside-down? And aren't those clouds supposed to be ABOVE my head rather than below? Why am I upside-down? Oh, that's right! It's DOWNUNDER!
    Fabrizio Moretti? I LOVE IT.

Who could play Hem? I'm trying to think of boy actors who are old/young enough to play him. There's that kid from Peter Pan- what's-his-face- oh yeah, Jeremy Sumpter or something. He isn't dark enough, though and his eyes might be the wrong colour but both can be changed nowadays, huh?

I'm racking my brain for other possible people but I just can't think of anyone ...

oooooooo i adapted the first chapter of the gift into a script for some english litriture work i had to do! i would audition for maerad even if it meant having to fly all over the world! im quite an actress lol

Ok, i've changed my mind, the perfrct Cadvan would be Richard Armitage http://www.bbc.co.uk/drama/northands...5/thornton.jpg that's not the best picture, he looks to stuffy, but yeah, it's richard all the way from now on...
    oooo this ones good, it's his darker side lol http://www.bbc.co.uk/drama/bestof200...e_armitage.jpg and another
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/drama/northands...thornton_2.jpg

I'm so fickle

In a castle in the beautiful city of christchurch --- Ruled by Me
    na not fab for one thing hes a bit to young dont ya think? and he just doesnt do it for me doesnt come accross as a 'cadvan'.

I can't say i agree about Fab there, but to each her own.............. Cadvan that is . I think his hair is wrong, now if he had shorter hair... nah it's still Richard

I agree with Silvia he's too young

But he's SUPPOSED to have long hair

noooooo. Some where it says that Cadvan ruffled his hand through his hair making it all stand on end, i doubt long hair can do that............... unless he got MAJOR static electricity now that's afunny mental visual.

Yeh but if it's sorta curly like Fab's then it can stand on end cos he has real curls and trust me they have enough static frizz to stand on end

Still, in my imagination Richards hair is perfect for Cadvan's.