The Known World FIC

The Known World fic is going to be a fanfiction completely based off of the RPG the lot of us put together months back. Since we're restarting the RPG, I thought it would be a grand idea to write a fanfiction based off of the characters and plots that we all created. I also thought it would be fun for everyone to see their characters in a different fanfic, perhaps even encouragement. Before I do so, I need the permission of those I RP-ed with. I also will be sure to give everyone credit for their characters. So if you could, please just type your name with permission of use; including the list of characters that were in the RP.
    Thanks much =]

A small room off the corridor of sanity :D
    Blog Entries
    I here by Give permission to Rania to use my RPG characters : Lokia

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Lokia (Named after place of birth "Lok")
    Height: 5'5" 1/2
    Weight:123 pounds
    Race: Bard
    Birthplace: Den Revan
    School: Lirigon.
    Parents: Mother-Died, Father-In her eyes not alive although he still haunts Den Revan.
    Eye colour: Deep brown
    Hair colour: Dark brown, almost black but with natural copper highlights in the sun

Clothing: Formal: A dark midnight blue dress with silver stitching Casual: Blue skinny jeans with a random t-shirt, trainers and usually a bright coloured hoodie

Bio: Born in Den Raven but when father turned into a hull her mother ran away with her when she was 3. A bard and is a brilliant reader with a great mind. Is now an orphan,

For her story

Excellent! Can I give her a bigger part since she just kind of faded away? I really liked her character. =]

Idon'tknowwhatthatmeans. Mistress Maerad's Avatar
    Don't know if you want to use my characters, since they kind of DIED...

But I'm rejoining the rp with a different character, so would you like that character's bio?

A small room off the corridor of sanity :D
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rania View Post
    Excellent! Can I give her a bigger part since she just kind of faded away? I really liked her character. =]
    Yeah Sure DO with her as you wish

Fan of too much to name
    Yeah, my dude can be used

Name: Elidor
    Height: 6'1
    Weight: 6 Stone
    Race:Hull
    Birthplace: Norloch
    School: N/A? Den Raven: Iron Tower, although he went to norloch for a short while
    Parents: Daria and Folorn, both dead at the hands of their son...
    Eye Color: Red
    Hair Color: Unknown, he always wears a hood

Job: One of the Hulls of Den Raven
    Bio: Elidor was born in the centre of light itself, Norloch. Despite excelling in all aspects of bardic teaching, he got tired of the petty lessons, and talks of the balance. Unlike most hulls, Elidor left his school, as opposed to being thrown out. He headed to Den Raven, where he was quickly accepted, and began his new training, much more to his satisfaction that before. Recently, he returned home, but only for the purpose of removing his final links to his previous life. He is not one of the higher ranked hulls within the area, although within his group he is regarded as an expert

Copy-paste FTW!

Mistress Maerad, I'm writing a fic about the first RPG =] I definately would love to use that character - I would also like for her to live if you dont mind haha

Ah, I see. Okay, I'll give you Kirea's then. And yeah, she can live lol.

Name: Kirea Walbira
    Height: 5'10"
    Weight: 115 lbs
    Race: Bard
    Birthplace: Lirigon
    School: Lirigon
    Parents: Mother-Helena (deceased) Father-Daerne (deceased)
    Eye Color: A striking mix of blue, grey, and green.
    Hair Color: Black with a single Silver strand at the front
    Clothing: Usually found wearing simple skirts, or trousers with riding shirts. Clothing tends to be the more forlorn dark colors, as she is not overfond of bright things. Her more formal wear is generally dark coloured as well, but with more embellishments.
    Bio: As a young girl, Kirea always excelled in whatever she did. It was only proper that she should become a bard, but in the middle of her studies, a terrible event caused her home life to be shattered: A fire killed both her parents, and in misery and guilt at being unable to save them, Kirea fled to Innail, where she was looked after by Malgorn and Silvia, and resumed her learning. However, she found herself longing once more for the beautiful lands around Lirigon, and at age 18 she and her horse Huzaker rode back to Lirigon. It is there she now finishes her studies and strives to become a memorable bard, always looking to further the ability of her magery. One could say she is stubborn and arrogant, but only some would point out that it is more drive to succeed and prove herself than anything else.

Use her as you like, and feel free to change some things. Whatever floats your boat. Can't wait to read it!

Go ahead and use mine... I don't really care.

Just so you know, Nonia has dark side. Kind of spice everything up.

Name: Nonia
    Height: 5'10"
    Weight: 150 lbs (is that too heavy?)
    Race: Annaren
    School: Norloch
    Parents: Torin and Alina Firesmith
    Eye Color: Sapphire Blue
    Hair Color: Rich Gold
    Clothing: Very girly. Loves ruffles and lots of color and vibrance. Almost never wears pants; loves skirts and dresses. (totally opposite of me, but I thought, what the heck?)
    Weapon: Bow and Arrow - Bow called Nievka, foreign. Of course, Bardic Powers also.
    Brief History: Nonia is a very outgoing, flirtatious girl who has mastered the art of becoming friends with anyone. Bubbly on the outside, but needs people, or else she'll go bonkers. Actually kind of sweet once you get to know her.

Name: Ilena
    Height: 5'3"
    Weight: 110 lbs
    Race: Annaren
    School: Norloch
    Parents: Torin and Alina Firesmith
    Eye Color: Grass Green
    Hair Color: Light Brown
    Clothing: Formal - Deep forest green dress with bell sleeves, high neckline, and wide, sweeping skirts that she always trips on. Every day - Brown pants, deep blue, red, or green billowy shirt with tie neck, and worn out leather boots.
    Weapon: Long, slender sword; called Emerith - Bardic Powers - always carries two daggers with her no matter what, called Sting and Venom.
    Brief History: Ilena is a very shy girl, hates being noticed except by her dear friends. Her wide eyes and sweet expression make her seem younger than she really is. Her twin is Nonia. Kind of like white and black, huh?

Part One

Rania sat casually in the grand library of the School of Lirigon. She tipped her tiny, woolen-bound book by the cover with boredum and watched painfully as the younger students around her made an attemp at the current project at hand. She had been sent by her advisor, Doirna, to watch over the younger years as they pressed on in their studies. She wasn't a dreadfully arrogant person, but she lacked patience and watched about for any other higher class students to stroll by in which she could beg to take her place.

It's just my luck to be stranded here. Rania thought to herself gazing about the busy tables. All the excitement going on in the city, and I'm stuck here. She placed her journal on the desk with aggrivation and examined the bobbling heads that pressed through the aisles of books.

Ah ha. Now there's an unsuspecting character. She mused, waving over Fhiole Prelh. She was a year younger than Rania. She was sweet and naive. Frosty, orange hair dangled around small ears and framed her posh, flawless face and rosy complextion.

"Fhiole!" Rania smiled with artificial delight.

"Oh, hello Miss Rania!" Fhiole sat down a pile of large books and dusted off her velevet tunic with poise.

"So you'll be doing a great load of studying, aye?" she inquired, inspecting the titles of books such as, "The Bay of Am-Indrilh," "The Cast of Elidhu Honor," and "Zmarkan, a Vast Land of Frost."

"Yes, I'm afraid Doirna has tasked me into making a number of assignments for the young one's project," she smiled, her ice, blue eyes gazed down upon her books.

"Perhaps, then," Rania began, casting herself an expression of forlorness, "you could take my place in watching over the students. I'm sad to say my mother has grown very ill and I fear for her condition in my absence."

"Oh, of course!" Fhiole nodded her head with enthusiasm and care, "You hurry along then and I'll make sure the students fair well. And in the faith of the light, may your mother's health improve."

"Thankyou. I am in your debt," Rania smirked from the inside and from the outside sadly abandoned her position. As she began stalking away, in the distance she spotted a familiar, lank figure, peering over a shelf of books at her.

Cadvan? She reached out in mind touch. His eyes brightened with mischeif.

Aye, meet me in the city's center. There's excitement at the Citadel I'd like to scope out. He replied with eagerness, dunking back behind a pile of books as the head Advisor passed by.

You're lucky. I only just now got poor Fhiole to sit and take my post. Rania answered with amusement, casually exiting the library and stepping out into the first day of Spring. The sunlight happily trickled upon her cheeks.

Excellent. I'll meet you. And with that, Rania made way to the heart of Lirigon.

Across from the garden center of Lirigon, the dormitories for the school sat, vines growing up the thirsty for the sky. Within room 413 sat a girl named Lokia. She sighed and rolled her eyes irratibly. Nothing to do. She paced the room and stared idly at the pile of homework sitting on her bed. That wasn't something to do, that was something to hate. She threw herself onto the cusioned window cill and glanced once more around the room. There in the corner sat her violin. She gasped. It was no wonder that at this solemn moment she rarely felt bored that she had. Violin Lessons. Surely it was too late by now anyways.

Lokia cursed silently and turned her head back to the window, where a sudden movement among the green outside caught her eye. There went Rania in quite a rush. What could she be scampering about with such urgency for? She would indeed find out.

I, Rania, give Fallen-Petals credit for her character, Lokia-Nokia =]

Bard of Tending in Ileadh Maerad(",)'s Avatar
    Blog Entries
    excuse me, but how this thred works?
    im just curious, and i want to join too.

It doesn't work.It's a fic I'm writing based off of the first RPG in the RPG thread =] You could join if you take part in the RPG and I decide to write another one =]

I love this idea, but beware: the mods might not appreciate a sole-person fanfic amongst the other threads. Perhaps you want to post it on fanfiction.net? Lots of people would read it there...

Go ahead, use my character. (Salacia, who's dropped off the face of Edil-Amarandh...)