View Poll Results: what style should the movies be in?

Voters
125. You may not vote on this poll
  • anime

19 15.20%
  • other animated stylee please say in the thread..

7 5.60%
  • normal with actors and actresses

99 79.20%
Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    I'm a cosplay junkie!
    Well, if a computer animated movie was made with the same quality, as say, the final fantasy cutscenes, then it could rock. Capturing hotness is no problem with that level of quality. Just refer to Squall from FF8 and Balthier from FF12. But if it was cutesy, I'd hang myself. Just kidding.

You know, at first, I thought a movie would be cool, but now I'm not so sure...I think maybe its best left to the imagination.

Registered User Pellinor Reader's Avatar
    I so agree to that last bit. Imagination rocks.

my mate says the movies should be done but i still think it's no no. Anywho, can someone else please say somthing cause i'm gonna end up feeling like i'm talking to myself (first sign of insanity)

I have gone to find myself. If I get back before I return, please keep me here.
    AHH! we don't want you to end up talking to yourself!! i agree with you-- no movie please!!

YAY I'M NOT MAD! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't want a movie. evil grins at thought.

I think therefore I am StarLily's Avatar
    now im pretty much undecided...im not dying for a movie...but then again if one does come out then i would go see it *shrugs* and if people start thinking its a copy of LOTR, shows how little they know cuz they are very different

Quote Originally Posted by Rinoa View Post
    Well, if a computer animated movie was made with the same quality, as say, the final fantasy cutscenes, then it could rock. Capturing hotness is no problem with that level of quality. Just refer to Squall from FF8 and Balthier from FF12. But if it was cutesy, I'd hang myself. Just kidding.
    haha, i was actually thinking of final fantasy when i suggested computer animation. i saw a FF movie at a friends house (don't know which one nor did i have any idea what was going on- never played much FF ) and i saw the animation and it looked pretty cool

oh and yes! Pellinor is very different from LotR!!!

"La tua cantante..." --EC ~Mairead~'s Avatar
    I'm thinking that if there absolutely HAD to be a movie, then it might be better if it was animated. But NO anime, please!! Maybe a more artistic realism type of animation....something unique because I can't think of anything that matches what I'm envisioning...

yeah, i know what you mean, something animated, but so well and so realistically that you almost forget you're not watching real actors. that would be cool, and then no one would have to fight over who got to play maerad! i definitely can't see it as anime though...i guess if someone like myazaki (i think thats his name) did it then it might be alright...

eh, its all too complicated, this is why i say no movie

lol

its all complicated you can say that again , i don't think there should be a movie but if there was i would go and see how it turned out. As i said before if there was a movie i don't think it should be animation.

sigh...i think (with how popularity is spreading here where i live) that it might just become a movie. i see so many people now reading it, or buying it in the bookstores...its always on the best reads tables at borders and B&N...and if you think about it what books aren't being made into movies? his dark materials is a work in progress...inheart and inkspell and those books are also coming along...basically every book says "now/soon to be a major motion picture"...im not saying i want a movie, but if you think about it, what books are left?

shrugs or maybe im just babbling off as usual

i don't think your babbling off , you have a good point there, most movies these days where books first. most movies are the same and you probably could guess the ending, books provide originality. i'm glad that the books are getting more known and hope this continues because they are really well written and its good

perhaps if someone (whoever the all-powerful beings are that decide these things) decides to make a movie, animated or otherwise, we can hold an uprising!

*readies pitchsporks and torches*

hahahahaha if its a good director i wouldnt mind THAT much

The past is just practice summer's Avatar
    i totally agree to the uprising idea
    *also readies pitchfork*