View Poll Results: What do you think will happen between them??

Voters
130. You may not vote on this poll
  • No, I dont think anything will.

19 14.62%
  • Yes I think it will

111 85.38%
Page 11 of 62 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    My opnion is that I'm not sure ...I would love them to get together but their relationship is kind of father/daughter so that would seem dodgy also when Maerad says about misunderstanding their love
    Spoiler:
    after Cadvan dies
    ..so I don't know..part of me wants them to be together but the the other half doesn't...

Right now I just want them to share at least "one passionate kiss"... if they can't get married or ne thing, but I'm not writing the story so I'll be satisfied with the outcome no matter what.

would love them to get together but their relationship is kind of father/daughter so that would seem dodgy also when Maerad says about misunderstanding their love
    Yes...this is what turned my opinion round. Up til then I realy thought there was romance on the horizon, but when Maerad said that it just seemed as if she realised sum truth (that Cadvan was her father/teacher/friend) about their relationship that she'd been too immature/distracted to see before. So even tho I'm skeptical about love blossoming betwen these 2, the romantic part of me is hoping that it will happen!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Quinn
    Yes...this is what turned my opinion round. Up til then I realy thought there was romance on the horizon, but when Maerad said that it just seemed as if she realised sum truth (that Cadvan was her father/teacher/friend) about their relationship that she'd been too immature/distracted to see before. So even tho I'm skeptical about love blossoming betwen these 2, the romantic part of me is hoping that it will happen!!!
    Exactly....practically it would be odd, but like you said, the romantic part wants it to happen...

Quote Originally Posted by Aras
    Right now I just want them to share at least "one passionate kiss"... if they can't get married or ne thing, but I'm not writing the story so I'll be satisfied with the outcome no matter what.
    Yeah..that would be good..just to see what happened...

I would like something to happen just to add a little bit more variety to the story but then again it could be weird! maybe if they dont get together it will just leave that part to the imagination which is still quite nice... or I'm sure bx will concoct some hot steamy cadvan maerad story at some point!

You had it alllllllll figured out...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Rhiannon
    I think something will happen between Maerad and Cadvan because it just seems, from my reading of the books, that that's the direction they're heading in. Maerad does trust Cadvan over all other men and Cadvan does seem to have a certain tenderness for her.

A big part of the Riddle seemed to be about Maerad accepting all the things inside her, the good, the bad, and the stuff that made her uncomfortable and through the whole thing with the Winterking, she did discover that she could love and that it wasn't such a horrible thing, so maybe that could open a door for her and Cadvan. Maybe. I guess if Alison doesn't know either, that makes it sort of hard for us to guess. I'm rooting for them all the way though.

Besides, it's not such a very large age difference, is it? Dernhil couldn't've been that much younger than Cadvan and no one seems to think he was too old for Maerad.

R u sure that u aren't alison undercover?????? or are you a fortune teller?mmmmmm....
    I hope that u r right though...i think that i will cry if they dont even have ONE lovely moonlit night where they may actually get to the kissing stage!! or even further........

Originally Posted by Aras

yes...and where they reveal their true feelings for each other.But that will probably happen the night before something tragic happens...like Cadvan being killed or something.

but we hope not

PLS VISIT forums.lipidity.com FOR ALL HW AND WEB DESIGN HELP

lol

M & C talk is everywhere!!!! Relationships in the book and This thread should combined they are very similar.. i dont think M & C will get 2gether... Like they will b about to kiss and sumthing happens....

In a castle in the beautiful city of christchurch --- Ruled by Me
    U should be careful there are pitchforks around *grabs specially sharpened pitchfork* LETS GET HIM GIRLS

Arghhhhh

Not again!!!!! *runs away screaming mercy* *jumps and hides in a haystack*
    lol well thats how all dramas unfold.... the confess their love and sumfing happens!

Quote Originally Posted by peter_gia
    Relationships in the book and This thread should combined.
    Well, not really. Relationships is about all relationships in the book, cept it's been hijacked by the good ship HMS Shagalot and this one is about whether or not you think they'll get together, so really, they are somewhat different...

Cool

Yeah, i'm with Silvia!!!

Hiya to everyone!! lol

there is NO WAY that Alison will kill Cadvan off!!
    i'm hopeing that Cadvan and Maerad will come to their senses and realize that they love each other and wont to be together!!! and then they can kiss and maybe have a steamy sex scene just for Mrs Cadvan and the rest who hope that they'll get together!! *well, that's what i'm hope will happen anyway*

lol that sounds like something that gemini will say.... Alison did say that this book was going to be a romance in one of the books

The poll should tell Alison what we want