View Poll Results: What do you think will happen between them??

Voters
130. You may not vote on this poll
  • No, I dont think anything will.

    19 14.62%
  • Yes I think it will

    111 85.38%
Page 3 of 62 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 919
  1. #31
    Registered User SumSanusne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Deep, deep within a hole. (the Victorian high country)
    Posts
    29
    Originally Posted by *~bridie~*
    silvia necrofilia is where u have sex with a dead person. is she wants cadvan then there are no laws against it. lol the winter king is so much older then cadvan and no-one commented on mearads love for him
    You forget that the winterking is an immortal. He dosen't really have an age. There is a bit of a difference.

  2. #32
    Jelly Fetishist
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Dorset, UK
    Posts
    298
    I don't think there is. There was a precise time when he came into existence, so surely he would be aged from that time.

  3. #33
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,123
    Will someone come to my site?????
    There is no members there....and I would kinda like to get peopleto join, even if you arent actually on it that much!!!!!

    Plus. I really dont care if you think they should get together......
    Last edited by Becks; July 3rd, 2005 at 06:23 AM.

  4. #34
    Something witty! Bridie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Bath
    Posts
    2,793
    Quote Originally Posted by Worstnightmare
    Yea thats cxoz no ones brought it up as much as m and c so

    PS. the necrofilia thing, I really didnt want to know that!!!!!!! Hey, who would want to have sex with a dead person, and how did u know that Bridie, research???

    haha v funny. acctualy we were disscussing crimes in my pse lesson and someone brought up necrophilia. so ha

  5. #35

    no

    i think nothing will happen between them because maerad will probably want to but Cadvan wont

  6. #36
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Saskatchewan, Canada
    Posts
    43
    I think something will happen between Maerad and Cadvan because it just seems, from my reading of the books, that that's the direction they're heading in. Maerad does trust Cadvan over all other men and Cadvan does seem to have a certain tenderness for her.

    A big part of the Riddle seemed to be about Maerad accepting all the things inside her, the good, the bad, and the stuff that made her uncomfortable and through the whole thing with the Winterking, she did discover that she could love and that it wasn't such a horrible thing, so maybe that could open a door for her and Cadvan. Maybe. I guess if Alison doesn't know either, that makes it sort of hard for us to guess. I'm rooting for them all the way though.

    Besides, it's not such a very large age difference, is it? Dernhil couldn't've been that much younger than Cadvan and no one seems to think he was too old for Maerad.

  7. #37

    Cool

    *shock* all my god, Rhiannon thank you!! it is all SOOO true!!
    maybe ur right, i mean Dernhil wasn't that much older then Cadvan!! ohhhhh, *sorry, but i love love!!* lol hehehehehe!!

    yeah Bridie, were did you learn that!! i think i'v heard of it, but i'v never thought much on the topic. i mean, yuck!!

  8. #38
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,123
    Quote Originally Posted by *~bridie~*
    haha v funny. acctualy we were disscussing crimes in my pse lesson and someone brought up necrophilia. so ha
    Yea same here, apart from everyone was to scared to bring it up, but my friends(they happen to sit behind me) were askin what it was.......Necrofillia is a crime????
    We were going on about smoking and druggies and stuff like that, My tutor is an a****le!!!!!

  9. #39
    Something witty! Bridie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Bath
    Posts
    2,793

    M AND C FOREVER! :p HAHAHAHA

    why am i being discrimated at for knowing what something means? god i was just trying to prove a point! yes becks why wouldnt that be a crime its absulutley sick!

  10. #40
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,123
    Yea, I know its sick, but I thought........well you learn something new everyday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  11. #41
    Crazy about Pellinor!!!!! bai_xu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    England...
    Posts
    627

    Thumbs up You had it alllllllll figured out...

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhiannon
    I think something will happen between Maerad and Cadvan because it just seems, from my reading of the books, that that's the direction they're heading in. Maerad does trust Cadvan over all other men and Cadvan does seem to have a certain tenderness for her.

    A big part of the Riddle seemed to be about Maerad accepting all the things inside her, the good, the bad, and the stuff that made her uncomfortable and through the whole thing with the Winterking, she did discover that she could love and that it wasn't such a horrible thing, so maybe that could open a door for her and Cadvan. Maybe. I guess if Alison doesn't know either, that makes it sort of hard for us to guess. I'm rooting for them all the way though.

    Besides, it's not such a very large age difference, is it? Dernhil couldn't've been that much younger than Cadvan and no one seems to think he was too old for Maerad.
    *CLAPS HANDS REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY LOUDLY*
    (GLARES AT EVERYONE) Start clapping people! We have a genius here!!!

  12. #42
    Something witty! Bridie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Bath
    Posts
    2,793
    *claps* we do indeed have genius.

  13. #43
    Crazy about Pellinor!!!!! bai_xu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    England...
    Posts
    627
    Yep, Rhiannon laid everything out for us so nicely, it made the argument so much less confusing. *bows*

  14. #44
    *bows and brings gems* well done thx

  15. #45
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,123
    Quote Originally Posted by bai_xu
    *CLAPS HANDS REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY LOUDLY*
    (GLARES AT EVERYONE) Start clapping people! We have a genius here!!!
    No I dont think that bany of them are suitable for a girl like Maerad, She needs someone her own age!!!!!!!!
    *everyone glares at me* What, its my opinion!!!!!!!!!!!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •