Thread: Caine vs. Barra

Hybrid View

Caine vs. Barra

Title says it all.

Caine vs Barra, both healthy and at the top of their games in an environment where neither has an advantage and in a situation where the only solution is a fight to the death. No holding back. No compromise. Two enter, which one leaves?

Come on man, I gotta know.

Quote Originally Posted by RAD
    Title says it all.

Caine vs Barra, both healthy and at the top of their games in an environment where neither has an advantage and in a situation where the only solution is a fight to the death. No holding back. No compromise. Two enter, which one leaves?

Come on man, I gotta know.
    Eh, sorry. Was meaning to reply to your email earlier -- life got in the way.

Unarmed? Caine. He has access to unarmed techniques that are far more advanced than any available to Barra.

Armed with their characteristic weapons? (i.e. stone axes vs. knives) Barra.

All other things being equal (which they just aren't, but since you asked . . .) the edge goes to Barra. Caine dislikes fighting women, and is reluctant to kill them. Barra, conversely, has no difficulty killing men, and she hunts murderers for sport. Caine is a murderer many times over.

He'd hesitate. She wouldn't.

'Nuff said.

Loveable Rogue Moderator juzzza's Avatar
    Hmmm... is this true if you replaced the fighters with Mr Stover and Mrs Stover?

We all know she is better with a handgun!

Quote Originally Posted by juzzza
    Hmmm... is this true if you replaced the fighters with Mr Stover and Mrs Stover?

We all know she is better with a handgun!
    No.

Replacing the fighters with me and my wife would mean that my wife would win. Every time. In every situation.

There is no circumstance that could make me raise my hand against her.

Loveable Rogue Moderator juzzza's Avatar
    Good answer!

Is it safe to assume though that had he the chance Caine would've definitely hurt Avery Shanks when he was mad at her, Matt? he did lay down some of the most vicious smack-talk I've ever read.

Quote Originally Posted by MWStover
    He'd hesitate. She wouldn't.

'Nuff said.
    Even if he'd pay for it with his life? I seem to remember all his prejudices got thrown out when he was fighting for survival.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shehzad
    Even if he'd pay for it with his life? I seem to remember all his prejudices got thrown out when he was fighting for survival.

I think the key word here is hesitate. Even if it is for a fraction of a second, that could be the difference between a knife in the ribs and survival in a given situation, especially against a foe who has no qualms at all about killing you.

Anyhow, I will be soon be able to judge for myself concerning this character. A friend has bought me the books (they should be here next week) I think he is under the impression I need educating in "Stoveronics"

*Raises Staff*

Join my flock, oh seeker of knowledge in Cainism...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shehzad
    *Raises Staff*

Join my flock, oh seeker of knowledge in Cainism...
    I have only agreed to read them, (The two that are coming that is) and flocking is against my religion