Paging Neil Cladingboel.

Hi Neil

i just wanted to thankyou again for reading Tishlyn for me.

Cass

Hi Cass,

Welcome to the forum - I see you've submited a couple of chapters here as well, and they're awaiting processing and should appear soon.

As you can see, I'm known as Erebus here - fancy that!

Cheers,

Neil

since you last had a look at it i have writen the most part of the third chapter but i think some thing is missing all the way through i don't know maybe i need to add something going on what you have read do you have any ideas (did you find something missing) or am i just worrying about nothing.

Cass

Hi Cass,

No, I think it's going along quite nicely really. Your first two chapters are posted here now, so maybe others will give you feedback from another perspective. (Tishlyn - Book 1 of The Shadow War - for anyone interested, read it HERE!)

Good luck with the next chapters!

Cheers, Neil

I live in my own little world . . . or one of its suburbs.
    Hey there Neil. I was just thumbing through some short stories last night while waiting for some games to finish downloading and stumbled across yours (I recognized the name). Having read it, I enjoyed it, especially the way you unfolded the plot. It was nicely done. I was just wondering, is this part of a larger story? The beginning leads me to believe so, with the explanation of the wandering souls and all.

Hi Alucard, and Merry Christmas!

Yes, Ghost of Elysium whilst starting as a few different ideas, grew into the short story you see here - which made it to the runners up list in a contest, btw - and then I expanded the character and events into the second book of my trilogy, The Erebus Equilibrium, extracts of which can also be found here, or at my web site!

Glad you liked it!

Cheers, Neil