Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks you allison for showing interest, and nicba for summing up the whole "ordeal" so poignantly.
    it's going to take some time before I'll finish it, but As soon as the story is posted, I'll let it be known for everyone in the halls of sffworld to see and behold!
    Well, at least for one or two fellas.

My apologies for droping the tourch.
    To much has happened in my life right now for me to post. I have to look for a new job (my job of 25 years closed )The busy time of Christmas didn't help.I to seemed to lose intrest a little, as with all the problems in the story and lack of people posting.It seemed doomed from the very start.
    I see you have started another story. The next two months don't look any better for me to post,but I'll peek in from time to time.
    Here's wishing you all the best in your new story and in the year to come .....Voider

[This message has been edited by voider (edited December 27, 2001).]

For the record, my lack of interest was primarily due to the SF genre. Secondarily, my experience in the Melancholy Imp taught me that I personally like the idea of collaborative writing but not in doing a true 'babylon' story. Given the lengthy discussion in the previous effort regarding the difference in approach I was not keen to dive into it. Sorry. Don't feel bad though, as has been mentioned above, world events would have killed almost anything creative in the dark days of the last part of 2001.

Erebus, I must have missed the post about the Melancholy Imp being ready in pdf. I wanna copy too

Cheers,
    Giarc

This thread say's 62 posts what gives?

Voider, we lost this thread in the Great Server Crash of 2001!

This is all we have left of it...at least, all I was able to find!