Lord of the Wild Hunt Mithfânion's Avatar

Sexiest cover award

Hereby awarded. If she is supposed to look like the girl on the cover then Blaze is one sexy protagonist.

Hi Mithfânion - sorry I have been so long posting a reply. I have only just got home after my Scottish adventures, but that's another story.

Blaze (the character on the American cover of "The Tainted") is certainly supposed to be one sexy lady - but she would never dream of dressing that way. She's far too busy trying to keep alive and in one piece to worry about looking sexy!! However, the marketing department knows best...

Flame is the character on the American cover of "Gilfeather". She never wields a sword, ever, and wouldn't know what to do with one if she had one. You've got to love this business of publishing. As a character, I wrote her as a classic beauty rather than someone with overt sexiness.

And for those of you who don't know what I mean, take a look at the two covers on the intro page of my website (www.glendalarke.com) . I have not yet seen the cover of the third book...
    Last edited by glendalarke; August 30th, 2005 at 04:08 AM.