What to Read Now?? Suggestions?

Hey guys and girls.

Ive recently started reading fantasy and love it. I just finished reading all of Raymond E Feist' books and love em! Now im stuck on what to read now. I really love Feist's writing style, looking for something similar to that, any suggestions would be great!

thanks!!

Author of "The Inferior" peadarog's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by j000sh View Post
    Hey guys and girls.

Ive recently started reading fantasy and love it. I just finished reading all of Raymond E Feist' books and love em! Now im stuck on what to read now. I really love Feist's writing style, looking for something similar to that, any suggestions would be great!

thanks!!
    Have you tried any of David Gemmell's Drenai series? If not, you should start with Legend. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by j000sh View Post
    Hey guys and girls.

thanks!!
    You might also like some of the Drangonlance stuff by Weis & Hickman. Or the Shannara novels by Terry Brooks (start with The Sword of Shannara).

First, welcome to the forum!

Second, we have a very extensive Recommendation Thread where you should find some great book suggestions.

Third, since we get at least one or two of these types of threads a day, we always redirect folks to the above recommendation thread. Therefore, I'm closing this thread.

Lastly, you can try the SEARCH function and look up some authors you are considering. Chances are, they have been discussed since the forum is nearly 10 years old.