• Clive Owen

8 6.50%
  • Goran Visnjic

14 11.38%
  • Hans Matheson

8 6.50%
Page 1 of 76 1231151 ... LastLast

Who should play Cadvan IYO?

Ok since Siobhan suggested it, i thought "Why not? LETS HAVE A POLL!" and so here we have it the "Who should play Cadvan?" poll, enjoy .
    Also in your post tell us who you voted for and why.

I voted for Richard, who else? if you see North and South, you'll understand why, as you can see from Siobhan recent conversion to the Richard tree
    Last edited by Gemini; May 29th, 2005 at 09:18 PM.

In a castle in the beautiful city of christchurch --- Ruled by Me
    GOD i hate them all i voted richard cos i thought he was the best there but i dont want any of them to be cadvan!

Jelly Fetishist
    OKAY, people, listen up:

If oyu don't know who Richard Armitage is, don't vote for him. He's only been in North and South, a four part drama on the BBC, for Jeebus's sake, and it wasn't a particularly inspiring performance.

Hans Matheson is a shexy up-and-coming actor, who excels at portraying deep, complex characters, and did I also mention that he is FIT!

sory if you dont like Hayden Christensen but i love him. i guess im kinda biased though since i love starwars.

Almost sold me on Hans Matheson, Mrs Cadvan. But I had another look at Sean, and - well - what a hunk! Give him dark hair, and there you are. Cavdan's a working class Bard, after all...

I voted for Sean Bean I say again...I could listen to him read the phonebook anyday...

What's with all the Sean Bean groupies? Personally he doesn't strike me as Cadvan and he looks waaaaay older than 35 and he has blonde stubble and eyebrows... But now Hugh Jackman is totally gorgeous in everyway, doesn't look too old, is Australian, and is an excellent actor

Jelly Fetishist
    Quote Originally Posted by alison
    Almost sold me on Hans Matheson, Mrs Cadvan. But I had another look at Sean, and - well - what a hunk! Give him dark hair, and there you are. Cavdan's a working class Bard, after all...
    Wahay! I've practically got the author's own vote!!! Stick that in your pipe and smoke it, Armitage-shippers!

lol Siobhan I must agree that Hugh Jackman was my second choice! I have an Xmen obsession ...and he played a good Wolverine.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Cadvan
    Wahay! I've practically got the author's own vote!!! Stick that in your pipe and smoke it, Armitage-shippers!
    Muhahhaahahaha NEVER Armitage will go on!!!!!!!!!
    soooooooooo anyhoo, I was watching 'Grapes of Wrath' this afternoon and it struck me that Henry Fonda had the right look, *sigh* pity that was back in the 40's *sigh* pity he's dead...

Also you only get the right 'Cadvan vibe' heh, form Richard if you see him in North and South, plus you hear that accent of his, there's something very attractive about yorkshire accents hmmm
    Last edited by Gemini; June 1st, 2005 at 02:26 AM.

Now THAT is what you call a Cadvan ... He's perfect, aside from the fact he's kind of...dead... But golly gosh isn't he gorgeous?

Jelly Fetishist
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini
    Also you only get the right 'Cadvan vibe' heh, form Richard if you see him in North and South, plus you hear that accent of his, there's something very attractive about yorkshire accents hmmm
    Huh? What are you on? I didn't sense any Cadvan vibe in that series!

i agree. besides, he doesnt look dark and misterious enough to be cadvan.

Sirion is slightly insane
    Have to go with hans matheson, i was obsessed with him for about a year after i saw dr zhivago, And HE IS GEORGEOUS!!
    Also, he actually does make me think of cadvan!