View Poll Results: Do you like/dislike the winterking, Arkan?

Voters
179. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like him.

118 65.92%
  • I dislike him.

61 34.08%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Do you like/dislike the winterking,Arkan? (spoilers for the riddle)

Tell us. He's been very absent from other disscussions, so has Ardina.

He's a git but a nice git. So whats your opinions?
    Last edited by Lapin; August 8th, 2005 at 02:56 PM.

i dont like him

i like him hes intriging and he means well with mearad, he just wants someone to love him + hes trying to protect her. poor guy i dont think hes had any girlfriends since that whole age of darkness that he helped bring along. but then isnt he homosexual? he is acctualy one of the most interesting characters in the book.

he doesnt mean well, he wants the song

he does want the song but dont you think edil-ardmath(sp?) would be better off if he had it. infact he already knew the song because he tought mearad it so really he wants to protect the song.

the song wont work without mearad

Quote Originally Posted by *~bridie~*
    i like him hes intriging and he means well with mearad, he just wants someone to love him + hes trying to protect her. poor guy i dont think hes had any girlfriends since that whole age of darkness that he helped bring along. but then isnt he homosexual? he is acctualy one of the most interesting characters in the book.
    I believe Alison indicated somewhere that Arkan is bisexual, but I may be wrong.

I do not like him.

That is not to say that I wish he were dead or anything. But I find him ... deceitful.

Who cares if hes a homosexual, you guys arent homophobics are you.......Yeah, I think Alison said somewhere that hes Bisexual or that it doesnt really matter to the Elidhu.........

Well, I like the Winterking/Arkan...........coz hes sorta evil........and I like evil,he he. I dont actually know why I like him........

Crazy about Pellinor!!!!! bai_xu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by *~bridie~*
    ] isnt he homosexual? he is acctualy one of the most interesting characters in the book.
    I've asked`Alison the same question a long time ago, and her reply was that with Elidhus, such things doesn't matter. Because they are spirtual beings, female and male are the same to them...I think. I'll just find what the actual reply was and post it here.

Great minds think alike.........or remember alike!!!

lovely UK... sunshine capital of the world.
    that makes sense though that the sex of a person doesn't amtter as they're sipritual beings.
    Beat this... my parents call me span cause it rhymes with dan. but when others here they go "Spam???" And I go NO spaN and emphasise the N. But then they go "Oh, Spanner... why you called that." I also get called Fod of my brother...

arkan arkan arkan....
    i don't know,
    i'd say he's too full of lies and hidden things for my liking
    although he's kind at times,
    ican't tell if it's true or if it's just acting in order to gain the treesong.

Boop-boop-be-doop-*boop*! Arwyn08's Avatar

Smile i like him.

I like him, but I don't like that Maerad LOVES him. I think that she should be with Cadvan, personally. Plus I think Cadvan loves her. Did you realize that once Maerad admitted she loved Arkan, Cadvan said to not be ashamed of your love that we all have many loves? Fingerscrossed that they end up together!

In Norloch... Organising the 'Down with Enkir' mob.
    Awesome, someone else who likes him!

And why not introduce yourself on the Newbies' thread? You will be rewarded with many baked goods, and other ridiculous and nonsensical prizes!