Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Filthy Assistants! Moderator kater's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    My retinas have been worked over by the recent pictures and videos of both Ghost Recon 3 and Fight Night 3 on the Xbox 360, they are the reason I bought a next-gen console, oh yes

I dont have an xbox 360, but wish i do. anyway, Suikoden V caught my eye. it doesn't release until march 28th or something like that. thinking about pre ordering it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gildor
    Im in the throes of Ecstasy, YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!

The beast returns : Medieval Total War 2

Of course i will now loose about another 3 years of my life ... ah well.
    COOL!
    I love the Total War series (got em all).
    Looks like they're going to revamp it using the Rome Engine which is a good idea as it's the best RTS battle engine ever created.

Blog Entries
    Okami - gorgeous cel-shaded graphics, incredible environment interaction and just one of the most awesome games I've seen in ages.

Quote Originally Posted by Gildor
    Im in the throes of Ecstasy, YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!

The beast returns : Medieval Total War 2

Of course i will now loose about another 3 years of my life ... ah well.
    Yeah, the thrill came back! Slightly disappointed in Rome as I found it was the medieval spirit I missed.

About the 3 years: NOT LOST AT ALL, brother!

I bought the original Medieval Total War and loved it, you had me looking forward to the revamp then but if it's made using the Rome engine my poor lil laptop won't ba able to cope

Quote Originally Posted by Dean
    I bought the original Medieval Total War and loved it, you had me looking forward to the revamp then but if it's made using the Rome engine my poor lil laptop won't ba able to cope
    That's the reason I never buy laptops. Anyway, I don't think the new Medieval will be so draining. The previous one needed 32 MB video when there were 64 on the market and Rome needed 64 when there were 128. So IMO Activision somehow avoid overloading the average comp. Don't ask me how with such engine!

Guild Wars: Factions
    Hellgate: London

Blog Entries
    Caught a preview of Lost Planet for the 360 yesterday and man does that look good, it has the small kind of innovations that I look for whilst offering a heavy dose of action/adventure

Im pretty excited for Oblivion of course, and Prey. I read it about it in (I think) the February edition of Xbox Magazine. It had pretty cool screen shots, good idea's for gameplay, and is visually stunning. It has been in the making for ten years or so, so it has to be good . I just hope the game designers for Prey pull through and don't delay the game. The demo that the magazine workers got to play was really fun in their opinion.

I stumbled upon a RPG called "Call of Cthulhu" yesterday. It seems interesting to such a fan of the dark as I claim to be. Anybody played it?

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/697/697552p1.html ...Lord of the Rings Battle for Middle Earth 2 looks pretty sweet on the xbox 360. I think it wont flop like all the other strategy games on consoles. It looks pretty good graphic wise, and the screen shots are exciting.

Just recently I've been thinking about whether or not to get Resident Evil 4. I guess you could say it's been 'catching my eye'

It looks like a huge improvement - by which I mean graphically - from the previous PS2 editions which tended to suck.

Blog Entries
    Did anyone else see Game Informer and the first pics of a Revolution game? It was called Red Steel by Ubisoft and it looks smoking plus it's the first tangible stuff we've seen from the Ninty camp, E3 is soooo close I can taste it

Got a linky there Kater?

Anyways my buddy has pitchmanned me into checking out D+D online. Sounds like a nice shift from pretty much everything I hate about MMORPG's. I'll let you guys know how it is.