Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Tanks For The Memories... Wolf_'s Avatar
    The game I'm waiting for at the moment is Universe At War:Earth Assault, which promises to be different to most RTS titles out there, with each faction being completely different (example, the Hierarchy are essentially a faction of heavy moving fortresses that use the games "tactical dynamics" system to upgrade their walkers, use anything as a resource and have some powerful capabilities up their sleeve).

oh, and the human military as "critters".

LOL!

Call of Duty 4
    Mass Effect

Yeah, I'll second Mass Effect.

...That is, if Mass Effect manages to come out anytime soon. It's been delayed so much in the past that I try not to get too excited. I think this release date will hold though.

There was 15 minutes of footage put up fairly recently, if you haven't seen it yet. It looks like another 360 hit from what I can tell.

BLOOD FREASH TASTY BLOOD gollumbells's Avatar
    musou orochi. should be out soon and rotk10 and dw6

6 looks amazing.

does anybody know when gran turismo 5 comes out?(or HD)

Quote Originally Posted by gollumbells View Post
    does anybody know when gran turismo 5 comes out?
    Nah, GT5 is still to be announced, but it looks like it should be this year (2008).

Filthy Assistants! Moderator kater's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Prototype - a friend saw it at GDC just gone and said it will kick all kinds of backside this year. Between that and MGS 4 I may have to shell out for a PS3 this year damnit

My friend linked me the promo for that Prototype game and it looked INSANE. Nothing can get me buying another console in the foreseeable future though.

Filthy Assistants! Moderator kater's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Yeah my mate at GDC said even the other developers including himself were a little taken aback by some of the things Prototype is doing. Could be fantastic or one of those 'should have been' titles like Prey.

As for the console, I've had my 360 a while and I'm really kinda split down the middle about getting a PS3. On the one hand there are now some good games out or on their way shortly, on the other I still haven't played some of the 360 titles I picked up recently plus GTA IV is about two months away.

Games I'm looking forward to on PS3:

Resident Evil 5
    Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
    Fallout 3
    Final Fantasy XIII
    LittleBigPlanet
    Gran Turismo 5
    Grand Theft Auto IV
    Mirror's Edge
    Prototype

Reason I might upgrade my PC:

Starcraft 2

Are they finally going to get Fallout 3 done then? My buddy is going to flip out when he hears that.

Last edited by shaunmike; September 21st, 2008 at 08:53 PM.

I am really really excited to finish Final Fantasy VII:Crisis Core. I am about an hour and a half into it because my boyfriends is the sole owner of the PSP and I can't play it again until he's finished. but I think it is the best FF game ever next to the original seven of course. but I also can't wait for XIII which is supposed to come out sometime at the end of this year if i'm not mistaken. A lot of great games are coming out this year. I can't wit for Okami on the Wii and also Mario Kart and GTA4. what a great year for video games

Well the last game I've really been looking forward was Mass Effect - which in the end exceeded all my expectations, and they were high matched.
    I was positive about it though - it's a Bioware game after all and the seldom let one down.

What I'm planning to give a try is Darkfall for one and Runes of Magic for another.

I'd have been curious about Gothic 4 and the Crysis expansion - but seeing that G4 isn't coming from PB anymore I don't set to high expectations.
    About Crysis, well... the original one couldn't live up to half of Far Cry - but that's not fair anyway, seeing that Far Cry was one of my favourite games that time.

Since CoD 5 isn't made by Infinity Wards I don't expect too much here either - I'm a pessimist? - So what? At least I can't get turned down, as was the case with Assassins Creed with a lot of my friends.

I'll just wait and hope for some random guys to create the perfect game - though that's not likely to happen anyway...

This month, or really the next couple of months, it going to be amazing for the gaming world Right now I'm extremely excited for:
    Little Big Planet
    Fallout 3
    Farcry 2
    Resistance 2
    Gears of War 2
    Guitar Hero: World Tour
    Fable 2

There are other ones, but in my excitement I forgot some of them.

What's gonna be new with Guitar Hero: World Tour?