Hybrid View

The best of the best

Who is the best character from any of Alisons books?

Can I choose 2.........coz I like Hem and Maerad......their characters are brilliant.........

I'd say Ardina is purty damn good, besides the whole 'doomed' to a shallow enternity on earth and all... she has all those out there Elidhu powers, and she had really good 'connections'

Runner up is of course... shexy shexy Cadders, he's dark and mysterious and somewhat powerful *sigh* he's only a book character tho

cadvan and mearad

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini
    I'd say Ardina is purty damn good, besides the whole 'doomed' to a shallow enternity on earth and all... she has all those out there Elidhu powers, and she had really good 'connections'

Runner up is of course... shexy shexy Cadders, he's dark and mysterious and somewhat powerful *sigh* he's only a book character tho

Ah, yes, I almost forgot about Ardina.........I based a character around her a bit....Im in the middle of writing a story and need all the help I can get to keep my attention on it............I borrowed a couple of the chracteristics from your books, Alison..........but I doubt Ill finish it.........

Oh yes and Cadvan.........hes a good character but I prefer Maerad.......yes Maerad is good...........she WILL prevail!!

I like Cadvan, Saliman, Silvia, Ardina and Arkan ..I can't choose just one!!

Art! Yay!
    cadvan and the winter king. i think those characters are the most deep, emotionally. maerad has all the components to be a character with so many levels... but i think her immaturity (appropriate to her age) prevents this. this is not a criticism of the writing - i think the level of angst is quite telling of maerad's age and i connect to it. she's one of those characters i can see growing up and evolving...

i like the winter king because he seems so conflicted - caught between being immeasurably old and a young man still unsure of himself.

cadvan just makes me giggle. *giggles*

Shexy shexy Cadders, he's dark and mysterious and somewhat powerful *sigh* he's only a book character tho [/QUOTE]

I agree. I got bored so posted three replys. two to myself coz im realllllllly sad
    Speak up peeps!

Hey, my quote didnae work. Och i.
    Last edited by Roki; March 26th, 2007 at 10:10 AM. Reason: Quote confusion

A small room off the corridor of sanity :D
    Blog Entries
    Ummm Best of the Best.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...............................Maerad is the best character becasue you sort of "Grow Up" with her

Fan of too much to name
    Defo Arkan, or Zelika

Both of them have a dark front that only serves to hide an underlying passion

Zelika in her iron determination to kill, and Arkan in being Arkan

Blog Entries

Question Whose your favourite character in the Pellinor Series?

I was wondering who everyone likes best in the Pellinor Series, I love Cadvan most of all. ^_^

So just say who ya all like

we have one of these threads already im pretty sure off it.

May the Force be with you Rheingold's Avatar
    Retroactively; A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away....
    We do--although it's called "The best of the best" so maybe you could rename it, oh amazing mod lady?

We do indeed have another thread on the same topic, will merge.

I love Cadvan coz im romantic (M+C )