Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

The best of the best

Who is the best character from any of Alisons books?

Can I choose 2.........coz I like Hem and Maerad......their characters are brilliant.........

I'd say Ardina is purty damn good, besides the whole 'doomed' to a shallow enternity on earth and all... she has all those out there Elidhu powers, and she had really good 'connections'

Runner up is of course... shexy shexy Cadders, he's dark and mysterious and somewhat powerful *sigh* he's only a book character tho

cadvan and mearad

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini
    I'd say Ardina is purty damn good, besides the whole 'doomed' to a shallow enternity on earth and all... she has all those out there Elidhu powers, and she had really good 'connections'

Runner up is of course... shexy shexy Cadders, he's dark and mysterious and somewhat powerful *sigh* he's only a book character tho

Ah, yes, I almost forgot about Ardina.........I based a character around her a bit....Im in the middle of writing a story and need all the help I can get to keep my attention on it............I borrowed a couple of the chracteristics from your books, Alison..........but I doubt Ill finish it.........

Oh yes and Cadvan.........hes a good character but I prefer Maerad.......yes Maerad is good...........she WILL prevail!!

I like Cadvan, Saliman, Silvia, Ardina and Arkan ..I can't choose just one!!

Art! Yay!
    cadvan and the winter king. i think those characters are the most deep, emotionally. maerad has all the components to be a character with so many levels... but i think her immaturity (appropriate to her age) prevents this. this is not a criticism of the writing - i think the level of angst is quite telling of maerad's age and i connect to it. she's one of those characters i can see growing up and evolving...

i like the winter king because he seems so conflicted - caught between being immeasurably old and a young man still unsure of himself.

cadvan just makes me giggle. *giggles*

Sorry to be a predictable fan-girl but ...

C A D V A N .

cadvan and Ardina. they have intiguing pasts and very complex personallities. but i also like silvia,malgorn,hem and arkan.

I like Maerad the most, then Cadvan, Hem, Saliman etcccc. Even though he hasn't featured that much, I also really like Nelac. I wish we'd got to know him more. Same goes for Dernhill

BoA Manager
    my fav's would have to be Silvia, Nereli and Cadvan. i'm sorry but i always prefer sidekick sorta minor characters to teh protagonist of a novel. mayb just a me thing.

~ Tari

Sometimes I Wonder... arcangelle's Avatar
    hmmmph hard to choose a favourite. Top 3 would have to be Hem, coz he's kinda that shy tortured soul type, Cadvan of course coz he's all mysterious and powerful and Arkan coz hes kind of enchanting and all he wants is the song, can ya blame 'im for that? its sounds pretty good, who wouldnt want it?

I like Nelac, Maerad, Arkan, Ardina, Hem, Cadvan and Mirka they're all very, vey interesting

Maerad is my favourite!

I liked Darsor & Imi, and Indik (for a pretty small part), and I liked the mountain lion in book one. But ultimately, my favourite characters are Arkan and Cadvan. They're just so amazingly deep and thought-provoking.... and wonderful!

Emerald