Page 1 of 419 1231151101 ... LastLast

Pellinor: Introduce Yourself/ Newbie's Questions

Introduce yourself guys, though I'm sure everyone probably already knows one another.....

this is quite a good idea. it lets us keep track of how many ppl r posting here

hi my name is bridie. im 13 and live in england. i like reading, listening to music, playing on my comp, read, writing short poemy type things and umm did i mention reading oh and acting and drama?
    my fave books are the pellinor series! surprise surprise! and my fave bands include my chemical romance,the killers,death cab for cutie and blink 182.
    Last edited by Bridie; July 3rd, 2005 at 01:45 PM.

Name: Cassandra
    Hair:Black
    Eyes;...Brown, i guess
    Stuff::LOVE sports, dance, books , drawing, music......what else??

Stuff To Do With Pellinor:
    Favourite Character:CADVAN =)
    Least Favourite Character:,,, Enkir... evil..evil..evill
    ~MAERAD AND CADVAN HAVE TO GET TOGETHER!!!!!~
    School Of Choice:Pellinor...maybe Innail
    Should The Books Be Made Into Movies? Well, yeah.. but they better not suck
    Loving: Maerad and Cadvan , Elidhu, Hem, Dernhill, Alison(of course )
    Last Note:

Name Becca, (bet you'll never guess my full name!!! )

birthday: 30th october, yes I do know its the day before halloween

Hobbies: listening to music, (Blink 182,) football, almost any athletics(espec. running!!), reading and most of all drawing!!!

PS. Writing stories, but I never finish them!!!!!!Playing on Unreal championship and the rest of my games for the xbox!!!!
    PPS. Im happy at the min, someone has bin on my site!!!!*goes hyper*
    Last edited by Becks; July 3rd, 2005 at 02:18 PM.

Crazy about Pellinor!!!!! bai_xu's Avatar
    I can't be bothered to type everything up about me, so you guys just have to visit my MSN profile.

http://members.msn.com/default.msnw?...U54bi*vBNAwlU$
    Last edited by bai_xu; October 4th, 2005 at 03:58 PM.

Wellllll i suggest you don't go by the info in my MSN profile, i forget when i wrote it and why but most of all i can't be bothered changing it
    http://members.msn.com/default.msnw?...eX0zeg*8biSsk$
    Name: Emma
    B'day: 16/6/1988 - 17y/o
    Hair: brown
    eyes: green
    Hobbies: hmmm, reading, randomness, movies, more randomness, friends, LOST! haha...... thinking about why Maerad and Cdavan and Jack and Kate have to get it on , i'm sho crap at these "hobby" things
    Fun Facts: I broke my leg when i was 1, i stood on a rusty nail when i was 2, i want to be a Photo-journalist and want to attend Queensland College of Art next year, i have a cat named Shadow

Fav's: food- spag bol/ mango's (what else when you live in QLD ), band/ singer- Coldplay/ Missy Higgins books- Pellinor, HP, LotR, Threshold, Tomorrow series Show- Lost/ Amazing Race (BRIAN AND GREG ROCK MY SOCKS!)
    Last edited by Gemini; July 4th, 2005 at 01:25 AM.

My name's Siobhan (And thats Shi-vaun, not Si-o-ban) and I'm an alcoholic... Haha just kidding, couldnt resist (and yes I have ALOT of bad puns)
    Aight well im 19, I live in Perth in Oz. I think music is the greatest thing to happen this world, computer games are wicked, Grey's Anatomy rocks my socks, a good sci-fi read is hard to beat =)
    Last edited by Siobhan; April 7th, 2008 at 11:55 PM. Reason: A 2 year old post needs editing =)

Talking

My name is Anna. i live in Bristol in England.
    Birthday is 10/04/89 im 16
    Hobbys: im so crap @ these, sport, friends, music, readin, mmmm sure there more! writing, shopping.
    Fav music: i like a bit of most stuff, mostly R+B and dance music.
    FaV books: pellinor books, guardian of time triliogy, books by garath nix.
    Im doing a year of AS levels then going to Norland Nannys collage.

Jelly Fetishist
    Mrs. Cadvan
    Likes: jelly, pretty much all rock music ('part from Keane and Coldplay), biting, winning arguments. Bite me!

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Cadvan
    Mrs. Cadvan
    Likes: jelly, pretty much all rock music ('part from Keane and Coldplay), biting, winning arguments. Bite me!
    You dont like Keane or coldplay?????

BoA Manager
    my turn!!

k my name is really Bec but all my friends call me Tari or Tarz so go ahead i like it better anywayz. I found the Pellinor Series in da library and was dying for a new author to read so i got it and then bought it, then bout The Riddle and now waiting for da rest.

i live in Coogee, in Perth Western Australia. i'm going to Antarctica when i'm 19y/o with the Arts Fellowship. . . . . can't wait. i love writing, met a considerable amount of Aussie authors for a 16y/o. . . . . such as Markus Zusack, Gary Crew, Deborah Lisson, Melina Marchetta etc etc etc.

i also like reading and drawing (cartooning actually, real life bores me.) im currently hunting for a seriously good book to read, so if you've got any suggestions i'm open.

i'm currently working on two writing projects . . . one story called "Innocent Evil" and a stage play which is still untitled but "Identity" sounds good right now. i enjoy acting and performing. i'm an actor and musician outside the classroom. the last majopr performance i was in was a production of "A Midsummer Night's Dream" and i played Titania, the Fairy Queen and "Yes Your Bum Looks Big" in which i played multiple characters and designed the costumes.

i'm very bored at the moment although i have a mountain of homework to do ova da hols which will probably just sit there til the day before we go back anywayz. i'm in yr 11 and doing my TEE at ECC (Emmanuel College). i play netball on Saturday's for Winthrop Netball Club and we're in U17 Div 6 and currently coming 4th . . . . .i think . . . . anywayz i'll stop now coz i'm just babbling now.

ciao ciao

~ Tari
    Last edited by Tari; July 4th, 2005 at 10:09 PM.

In a castle in the beautiful city of christchurch --- Ruled by Me
    Hi Guys!

Nice idea for a thread. My name is Elise. I live in New Zealand (my god im so bloody cold atm) in a place called Christchurch! I have 1 dog ( her names chloe and shes sho cute!) And like um..... 11 cats. ROFL.

Hobbies/Intrests............ hmmmmmmm......Ice skating I love iceskating.....I love cats.....Dogs......and um Im not sporty naah.

I LOVE MAERAD AND CADVAN and yes I do want them to get together even if I dont come across that way!

I have brown hair ( medium brown) Blue eyes and Im a shortie 5 ft LOL.Oh right and im 13 years old!

*Silvia*

Hello All!

Since I'm new to the boards, I figure I should post here so I won't totally annoy everyone with my incompetence, lol.

Name: Caitlin, or Brigid, but PLEASE call me Cait.
    Location: Djibouti….well actually it’s Deep South, USA, but y’all don’t need specifics, do you?
    Hair: Blonde (that should explains LOADS)
    Eyes: Green

Things you should know….

· I love Thai food, and sushi
    · I am a book addict
    · I love kids, and can't wait to get married
    · I am Catholic
    · I am also a hopeless romantic
    · I cried when I saw The Lion King, and it's my fave Disney movie.
    · My favorite move and book is To Kill a Mockingbird, but Lord of the Rings comes in close second.
    · I LOVE CHEESE!
    · I am not a nature person, but I love going to my mom's boss's horse farm and riding.
    · I found my cat (Scout) on New Year's Eve at said barn.
    · I'm in the process of writing a novel.

I love to read, swim, shop, and play Karaoke Revolution on my boyfriend’s Playstation.
    I’m bilingual (English and Spanish), and I’m studying French this year. I hope to major in Foreign Language, and I’d like to work for the UN someday.
    I am a self proclaimed dork (which is a compliment in my book), and I tend to latch on/obsess over things like cheese, Cadvan, Lord of the Rings, Cadvan, and (of course) The Books of Pellinor.

So yeah, that's me!
    Last edited by The Fated One; July 5th, 2005 at 10:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tari
    my turn!!

k my name is really Bec
    i also like reading and drawing (cartooning actually, real life bores me.)

ciao ciao

~ Tari
    My name is bec too and real life is crap!!!(Drawing it) but thats not the point.......

I also have a black and whit border Collie called Millie.
    And did I say that my other nickname(I dont like it though) is lanky, you'll never guess why!!!!
    And Im writing a fantasy novel, and Im quite sporty, Ive got to admit Im a tomboy, though Id rather be a tomboy than a girly- spazzl ike some people.
    I also love rollerblading!!!!!!!
    Im hoping that I will become an author, professinal rollerblader or biker, or an artist,(cartoons only!!!!!) And Im very argumentative and will stick up for my friends a lot!!!
    Im not religious one bit,I hate cats, most girls, platform games.....and a lot of other stuff too.........and did I mention that I get bored really easilly???no, didnt think so, I hate geography, maths, english,well every lesson I have exept from tec and art!!!!!

Yodee, 16 yrs old. Hmmm...Live in London, England. Will be taking chem, bio, maths and eng lit from september for A-Levels. What else, ummm...Love me rock music- Greenday, Hot hot heat, The Strokes, ac/dc, there's loads more but can't be bothered to type them all. Was born in Spring [May 19 1989].
    Physical description:- Straight black/brown hair [not entirely black and not entirely brown either], brown eyes.
    Hobbies:- listening to music, reading, being clumsy [fun fact, was voted Most clumsiest person in the year, unbelievable ]
    Ok, I'm very, very disorganised.
    Currently attending a Summer Uni and will then be doing work experience in a hospital
    Fun fact: I've dislocated my knee about 3 times.
    Food: love Italien-pasta, spagetti, pizza-heaven.
    Plan to go to the Amazon Rainforest