Page 2 of 419 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Crazy about Pellinor!!!!! bai_xu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by yodee
    Yodee, 16 yrs old. Hmmm...Live in London, England. Will be taking chem, bio, maths and eng lit from september for A-Levels. What else, ummm...Love me rock music- Greenday, Hot hot heat, The Strokes, ac/dc, there's loads more but can't be bothered to type them all. Was born in Spring [May 19 1989].
    Physical description:- Straight black/brown hair [not entirely black and not entirely brown either], brown eyes.
    Hobbies:- listening to music, reading, being clumsy [fun fact, was voted Most clumsiest person in the year, unbelievable ]
    Ok, I'm very, very disorganised.
    Currently attending a Summer Uni and will then be doing work experience in a hospital
    Fun fact: I've dislocated my knee about 3 times.
    Food: love Italien-pasta, spagetti, pizza-heaven.
    Plan to go to the Amazon Rainforest
    (Sorry if I sound rude-I'm not ) are you male/female?

Hi I'm Laurie (its also my real name - pronounced Loh - rie, not Law- rie) and im 16.
    I live in LIVERPOOL, England, which is not at all like some people who havent been here assume - unless you assume its good, in which case you would be right. ok. ramble over.
    LOVE this forum, Jimmy Eat World, Razorlight, My Chemical Romance, i read a LOT of books, i love Cadvan (but who doesnt), cant get the Pellinor series out of my mind (...must have Crow...), doing Maths, Further Maths, Physics and Chemistry next year, but also taking History in night school as i love it, and Mythology (classical mainly) is another interest of mine, hmmmm....oh and my msn is redlaurie_yellowlaurie@hotmail.com - for anyone on this forum really

Hi,my name is Worstnightmare and I live in England, I love riding my bike, reading Alisons books, listening to music!!!!!

I love American football, rugby, rounders and criket(sometimes!!!)

British Comedy Fan

Smile

The name I go by on the internet is Melliyna (not my real name, that's much more unusual. I mean have you ever heard of anyone called Olive?) I'm a seventeen year old Australian native from Tasmania who will be turning eighteen at the end of the year and wants to find a job writing either books, screenplays, plays, tv scripts or all four (failing that I want to become a foreign correspondent type journalist).

Beliefs? I'm an agnostic, left wing (although progressive open minded in agreement with the philosophy of being nice to people is probably a more accurate description) who has at times been accused of being both a geek and too smart for my age. I do know that I am most definitely a geek who loves to learn (which is partly what attracted me to the Pellinor books I am a total history geek/book geek/writing geek/fantasy and the books have all these elements).

General information? I'm one grading away from a new belt in Tae-Kwon-Do, I participate in a program for the academically gifted, I love sport (played hockey, swam and did ballet and fencing for a while) love watching cricket, the olympics and soccer. I watch Buffy, Wire in the Blood, The West Wing, The Glasshouse, The Simpsons, Foyles War, Little Britain, Doctor Who, Taggart, Media Watch and Foreign Correspondent and aside from Alison my favourite authors are JK Rowling, Jacqueline Carey, Isobelle Carmody, Garth Nix, Terry Pratchett, Neil Gaiman, Tolkien and John Marsden. Among other things I want to marry Paul Bettaney, David Wenham, Daniel Vettori, Orlando Bloom and that really hot guy playing Viktor Krum in the Goblet of Fire movie and settle down to travelling overseas and writing in the future
    Last edited by melliyna; July 7th, 2005 at 11:41 PM.

Me!

Name: Breanna (that's Bree-are-na)
    Location: a lil town called Scarsdale in victoria, australia, southern hemisphere,earth, milkyway...and so on...( its soo lame i know)
    Hmm what else...
    i dunno what else...
    i draw, write (stories and poems), listen to music and work...

Crazy about Pellinor!!!!! bai_xu's Avatar
    Forgot to say, my name is pronounced:

By- Shoe.

DON'T tease me about it, my friends tease me enough about it, lol

Jelly Fetishist
    Well my name is Saranna and i'm the only one of those I've ever met.

Im from Germany, but lived in the US for the past year

Talking

Hi everybody ^^

since Im new here I dont know anybody...and nobody knows me. So...Im writing this to change that.

Name: Marie, but all my friends call me Mary...
    Why my English is so bad: Im from Germany
    What I like: Writing (poetry, short stories, everything), painting, dancing (Tango ), singing, acting, talking on the phone, reading...
    What I look like: Dark brown, curly hair, green/blue/brown/grey eyes (they change from time to time), 1,72 m tall...and always smiling ^^
    Favourite word: Defenestration - to throw something or somebody out of the window
    Favourite things: Books, chocolate, green things, music (rock)
    Favourite book: The Naming (bought for my flight from Denver to Frankfurt

Last Words: Stay green and smile

well, thats enaugh...if my English is too bad for you guys please tell me >.<
    so far
    MissMary

Hello I am jaffa I am 14 from london in the uk, I don't really know anyone around here other than baixu and thats oly because I was the love of baixu's life but when she proposed I couldn't bring myself to say yes!

hey guys!!!

Name:Jessica....but my friends call me Jess.
    Siblings: i have 1 sister and 1 brother
    Counrty: Australia
    What I like: Writing, painting, talking on the phone, reading fantasy!!!!!!
    What I look like: well, right know i have red hair, but i'm a natural brown/black, blue eyes and i'm pretty much always smiling and laughing!!!
    Favourite things: Books, chocolate, movies, cats, family and friends
    Favourite bookhhhhh.....well, i'll just give you the arthurs, Alison Croggon, Isobelle Carmody, Anne Bishop, Kate Forsyth, Anne Rice, Terry Goodkind, J.K.Rowling and muck more!!!
    Last Words: Kiss Kiss. lol

Um, I'm whitesilkbreeze, which is too long a name for comfort. My birthday is March 21 and I don't know what else to say.
    Last edited by whitesilkbreeze; August 26th, 2005 at 09:04 AM. Reason: Putting name in

Quote Originally Posted by Sirion
    cool idea!

Name: Louisa (Loui)
    Live: Winchester, England
    DOB: 8/12/1988 i'm 16
    Like: green day, alkaline trio, simple plan, etc etc etc
    h8: coldplay, i really cannot stand them!!
    Hi, welcome back, you havent bin on for ages!!!

I like Green Day and Simple Plan...and I can not stand Coldplay!!!!!

the maddest dogg around
    hey im new here so i thought id introduce myself

name: anza
    location:london (which still rocks despite all the stuff goin on here)
    look: (like a mess atm ) black hair brown eyes 5ft 4in
    hobbies:being mad, havina laugh, reading(hp, garth nix, guardians of time, pellinor), good music, t.v 'n' films

I'm new too
    name: Sarah
    long wavy auburn/brown hair. brown eyes. normal height.
    Interests: reading, art, music( Greenday ,KT Tunstall,etc) my gecko's & rabbit's.

Name: Sara
    Hair: Dark Brown (verge of black)
    Eyes: Brown
    Favorite Authors: Tamora Pierce, Tolkien, and Alison Croggon *big surprize there*