Page 4 of 419 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
    I'm back for awhile so I will introduce myself...

Name:Aisling [Ash-ling]
    Hair:Blonde/brown
    Eyes: Blue
    Stuff: Art, reading, comics/ graphic novels, horse riding and internet forums

My favorite character in Pellinor would be Cadvan, though I found Arkan oddly enticing ..I also like Ardina, Saliman (sp??) and Silvia
    As for disliking..Hem isn't my favourite, gets on my nerves for some reason..also Enkir and Helgar...
    Plus Maerad and Cadvan would be good together...but I wonder if Maerad like transcend and becomes an Elihdhu at the end..or maybe shesets them free from the world when the song is completed...but that's irrelevant and unconnected so anyhoo..this is me
    Last edited by Fionnoula; August 11th, 2005 at 01:41 PM.

hello all!

I'm emerald_dragyn, as you can all plainly see, but you can call me emerald! I like to read and write, and my favourite books are the Pellinor series. They are just so beautifully emotional! They make me laugh and cry, and the part in the Riddle that includeed Enkir made me so angry I stormed around the house for 20 minutes, kicking and swearing. My favourite chapter in the entire books is the last chapter of 'The Riddle' Which I get happy just thinking about. *sniff* so beautiful!!

Oh, and I don't believe in the Maerad/Cadvan getting together thing, though it would be great to read.... I think that their relationship is beautiful as it is!

well, that's enough from me!!

Emerald

Oooo!
    I was really rude - sorry guys! I posted before I introduced myself!
    My name is Caitlyn and I live in Adelaide, Australia.
    My name comes from the evil monster from David Farland's Runelord series. Not that I am evil! I just think it's a cool name.

Ummm... Hello all! Well as you can see I'm new... My names Alexis (Alex for short) And I'm from Australia, I'm a girl (hehe obviously), I'm 16 in 2 days, my favourite character from The Gift and The Riddle is Maerad, I'm an only child, I work at Red Dot (Bet none of you know what that is... ) ... And thats all i can think of right now

Smile hi!

Hi guys, i'm also new to the forum but i've been reading Alison's books for ages. My old computer was rubbish so when i went onto Alison's website before it took ages and this site wouldn't even load. Plus my dad's really uptight about chatrooms and stuff. just tried to put up a new thread and its easier than i thought it would be.

Welcome, June and Elidhu! Cadvan obsessives will find a few soulmates here

Administrator Administrator Hobbit's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Let's just remind people - please keep this thread nice and civil and RELEVANT.

You also need to get rid of the 'txt speak' - as we have a lot of members at this Forum who speak languages other than English as their main one, it confuses them.

Thank you!

Hobbit
    Mark

hello all!!!
    im Ebi
    fave colour: purple !!!
    hobby: obbsessive reader
    fave books: to name a few.....Guardians of time trilogy by mairanne curly. harry potter books, lord of the rings.......
    just started reading 'the gift' im about halfway and i am hooked

also i think maerad and cadvan should get together aswell!!!!

Smile hay, im new!

hay im emily, im 13, liv in hereford,

im writeing a novel atm, called rose in love, if u add me to msn i will be more then happy to send it to everyone,

its 10, 771 words atm, and i havent finished by a long shot!
    Last edited by emilybean; August 21st, 2005 at 10:20 AM.

Sometimes I Wonder... arcangelle's Avatar
    hey all im jacqui, i live in ireland. im 15. love all things fantasy and sci-fi. favourite books include the pellinor books, sabriel by garth nix (haven't got round to reading the second one yet) and the harry potter books. fave tv shows are stargate and csi. im a bit of a writer, i write short stories mostly and am currently writing one called Nalia (pronounced nah-lee-ah). i write the odd poem too... sooo hi hope i get to kno u all well

Welcome Ebi, arcangelle and Emily! I was in Sheffield not long ago - a couple of my favourite people live there. Good luck, all, with your novels.

Heyoo,

Name : Hannah
    Living : Dustbin, Near Newcastle, England.
    Looks Like.. : A tall person, 5 foot 9. Brown hair, brown eyes.. *yawn*
    Hobbies : Writing, Shopping, Cinema-ing, X-Box/PS2-ing, Reading, Sleeping, Eating, Breathing.. the usual.
    Fave : music - Garbage, The Subways, Eagles of Death Metal, Clor, Bullet for my Valentine, My Chemical Romance, The Bravery and others. book - hmm. Hard. The Noughts and Crosses books by Malorie Blackman or The Pellinor series. film - Harold and Kumar get the Munchies.. I think.
    Little Pieces : I broke my arm when I was nine, I have been addicted to MSN since thirteen.. and I won a Chewits competition when I was eleven.

..and I'm a total noob here. *blushes*
    Last edited by -Pineapple-; August 24th, 2005 at 08:30 PM.

HELLO!
    I havent been on in SO long that i feel the need to re-introduce myself.
    Im Laurie. Hi.
    oh and Harold and Kumar is the BEST film ever. seriously. all watch it. now.

Hellooo my darlings - I just moved all your chat to the chat thread - an awfully big adventure, I nearly lost the whole chattery! What a disaster that would be! Try to stay on topic!

Hello my dears - a big Pellinor welcome to the new members!

I just trimmed this thread of irrelevant posts - remember to stay on topic unless you're in the chattery thread, and be nice!