Results 6,256 to 6,270 of 6285
    ✫High Bard of the Reading ServalSpirit's Avatar
    Hi Bree! Welcome to the forum.

Bard of Tending in Ileadh Maerad(",)'s Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Welcome back, Bree!

Forever singing
    Welcome back!

Hey everyone, I'm new to the site! Pellinor is by far my favorite series evah!!!

Blog Entries
    Welcome to the forum Moss!! Have a muffin!!

And BTL!! is that AVPM i see!!!

Lettuce pie...mmmmm Eyes of Wolf's Avatar
    Welcome, MossRain! Have a lettuce pie - fresh from the chimney!

I hope you have fun here with us in our wonderful world of Cadvan and tuning forks!

I am who I am, I suppose. Let's see...I won't say Pellinor is my favorite series, since I tend to prefer Sci-Fi, but it's certainly high up in my list of 'not science fiction' series that I enjoy.* Well written is well written, regardless of genre.

But me...introducing ME...boring, perhaps, but it's what this thread is for.

I enjoy photography, though I don't yet have a new WORKING camera, and likely won't for some time. I enjoy using Photoshop...or Gimp when the time period the license covers is up. I love creating music, albeit strange ambient music, sometimes more syncopated, sometimes droning, and always at least somewhat experimental. I enjoy writing, though I dislike my earlier work (which DID get published). Currently I am working on a novel, though it may end up as a trilogy, considering how long it will end up being. Don't expect the novel to be finished anytime soon-it's been around 2.5-3 years, and I'm still stuck at book 1, chapter 10 (out of the 20 or so that each of the three books is likely going to require).

________

*I wonder if The Singer realizes just which books she's been destroying in the corruption thread?

Hi Sheila

Glad you joined us. I too am a published author -- thanks to the inspiration of this series and Alison's beautiful prose.

I am sorry to hear someone is being nasty. I haven't read the 'corruption thread' but personally my life has been changed for the better from reading Alison's story. And I keep hoping for her muse to seize her mind and bless us with another tale from Edil Amarandh.

Maninae's would be a great story to read. Is that too subtle a request?

...Not so much nasty as friendly bantering. In fact, there's 314 (315 in an alternate universe) pages of friendly bantering in the corruption thread. There was never any game so good at breaking through writer's block as the 'mental block' game my friends and I invented a couple decades ago. The game in the corruption thread is similar to our old 'mental block' game. I'd love to see you there-the more, the merrier.

As for Maninae's story, the request isn't really subtle, but I don't mind. I'll be more than happy to curl up with it...whenever I get a day off. (FYI, I'm glaring at my work schedule) Set schedules are such a pain, especially when someone else comes up with the schedule.

Bard of Tending in Ileadh Maerad(",)'s Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hello, sheila. Welcome to the forum!

Forever singing
    Quote Originally Posted by sheila View Post
    ...Not so much nasty as friendly bantering. In fact, there's 314 (315 in an alternate universe) pages of friendly bantering in the corruption thread. There was never any game so good at breaking through writer's block as the 'mental block' game my friends and I invented a couple decades ago. The game in the corruption thread is similar to our old 'mental block' game. I'd love to see you there-the more, the merrier.

As for Maninae's story, the request isn't really subtle, but I don't mind. I'll be more than happy to curl up with it...whenever I get a day off. (FYI, I'm glaring at my work schedule) Set schedules are such a pain, especially when someone else comes up with the schedule.
    First of all, an official welcome to you.

Secondly, thanks for standing by my side

Quote Originally Posted by The Singer View Post
    First of all, an official welcome to you.

Secondly, thanks for standing by my side
    Sorry, guys if I misunderstood. I did wonder why a user with a name like "The Singer" would bash the work. Glad to know you were just kiddin' around as we say here in Texas.

Sheila - sounds like a really fun game!

Hello! Have a lettuce pie as a welcome gift, and please do join in with Corrupt a Wish!

Forever singing
    You're back, EoW? Great to see you again

Oh, I was in Hungary without internet for about two weeks! I'm surprised and glad that you noticed. I have internet now, although I'm still in Hungary.