Page 55 of 419 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155 ... LastLast
    Hi sara!

where beautiful butterflies glimmer in blue sky, where water shines like a diamond!
    welcome sara, sofie, moira,sprax! I love to hear that pellinor fans are growing very fast

its acctualy really scary how many newbies come each week. ahhh the days when a newbie came once a month... okay so im exagerating but it was very quiet when i joined

Hey Sara!!!Hope ya like it here!!!!

wow...lots of new people....so hi to Jamez, Eddie, Sofia, Sparx, and Sara. Hope you guys have fun .
    Plus, eddie, i started to drool when you said you lived in DUBLIN IRELAND!...my dream is to live there,*sigh* no fair. Do you have a claddagh?

oh and i was thinking about a turquoise strait jacket...birdie, could you hook me up?

I dont know where im supposed to post this kind of superfabuloso news but...... i just ordered the the riddle and the crow from Amazon!!!!!(FEEEL the excitement people)i know most of you have prob read both already but i just wanted to share with my fellow Pellinor Lovin' Peeps(btw excellent name for a fan club) my boundless joy. On the downside its gonna be almost a month till i get a glimpse of them *cries bitterly* *tears flood the keyboard*
    sorry for ranting im both hyper and sleepy NOTa good combination methinks i should rest now

Welcome, Sofia, Sparx and Skandwm - good to see so many new people here! Like Bridie, I remember when it was a lot quieter - though I guess the Pellinorites were always noisy Enjoy it here, among the nuts...

If you have a look through the rest of the forum, you'll see lots of threads on which you can post, including the all-purpose Chattery Thread, set there because Pellinorites are so, um, noisy. That's for anything that is off-topic. In the meantime, try to keep this thread just for introductions! And try to stay on-topic, so Gemini and I don't spend hours combing irrelevant posts out of threads (thus slowing down The Singing!!!) Enjoy!

Definately very new here

Hello every one, I just joined this forum thingy like, well less about a minute ago. anywhoo... introductions, yeah

Name: Paige
    Sex: Definately female
    hmmm... interests: Stated in my profile, but again I ABSOLUTELY LLLUUUURRRRRRRVVEEE reading. Partly because it helps me possibly escape my otherwise boring life.

I live in the USA, but i mowed many lawns and babysat many kids to order it from the UK and have it sent to me. I got them on thursday and read them already!

I have a chihuahua named diamond
    Im a cancer (astrology not disease)
    I am going to start a library out of my books... (i have three large shelves full, im quite proud)
    I cant wait for the singing!!!

Anything else just ask me

Mmm... Fantasy.
    I'm new (well, since yesterday, anyway)...

Name: Moogles (well, no, not really, but I CAST OFF MY REAL NAME! Heh... no, actually, my name is Becky. But I don't like my name at all, and Moogles is an old nickname, and most of my friends call me that anyways.)
    Interests: Obviously, reading (mainly fantasy and manga), and I write a lot too (mainly Tamora Pierce fanfiction, on fanfiction.net). I like art (as in drawing and photography and whatnot) and honestly hate sport. But when you push me, I don't mind ice skating or snowboarding or badminton. I'm learning Japanese, French AND Spanish, I like video games (I'm a girl gamer. yay...?) and I'd like to be a vet or an author when I'm older (or both, if that would work, but I'd write fantasy, not books on animals.)

I have two dogs and six 16-day-old puppies, who are very cute and podgy. We will, however, be selling them in September, maybe keeping one if I beg. ^-^
    I'm a Gemini. (yeah, you can see I'm basing this off Paige's intro.)

I haven't read The Crow yet (though I'm getting it. Soon.) but yeah, I'm a Maerad+Cadvan fan. Cadvan is probably my favourite character. Or maybe Dernhil. Shame he died.

Music wise, I like soft or piano rock/alternative/electronic/J-pop. It sounds like a lot but I'm really picky.

And yeah. That's my huge introduction.

*goes to lurk around boards*

hi's moogles and paigey.... im new too.... you guys have good intros. i suck at introducing myself

Oh and thanks for the welcome alison ill try to pipe down a little

Hey moogles and paigey
    -waves-
    pick your straight jacket and cell

where beautiful butterflies glimmer in blue sky, where water shines like a diamond!
    hi moogles and paigey

HELLO! moogles and paigey

Welcome Sofia, Moogles(another Becky, eh? ), Sparx and Skandwm and any who I've missed off, I hope I haven't but those are the only names I saw since the last time...I think anyway, hope you enjoy yourselves.