Page 7 of 419 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast
    hi!! people

Guardian of Morals Custos Morum's Avatar
    Actually, soon2b_author, Custos Morum is Latin for "guardian of morals." =D

Crazy about Pellinor!!!!! bai_xu's Avatar
    Okay, I've just realised that my (2nd) introduction got deleted, so should I write another one? Ye, or no. yes. no.yes.no.yes.no.I don't know. *shrugs* Ah well. I'll just post my profile addy again, since I'm so lazy.

http://members.msn.com/default.msnw?...U54bi*vBNAwlU$

Well, all new persons - very nice to see you here!

Now, can I reiterate what Hobbit said in big red letters - PLEASE keep irrelevant chat out of the threads! It makes a lot of housekeeping for me. And I'd rather be answering questions or chatting myself (or even writing the books). There is a chattery thread for all the uncontrollable mouths around here so take it there if the mood hits you.

sorry , we will be good!

*taps fingers*

im not doing homework until 10.00 at night so im bored as i cant think of anything to do exept writefan fic wotch tv and go on msn

poor you you must be so bord

Quote Originally Posted by loz
    *taps fingers*

im not doing homework until 10.00 at night so im bored as i cant think of anything to do exept writefan fic wotch tv and go on msn
    erm sorry (especially as a relative newbie) but after what hobbit and alison just said may i please point you to the chattery thread (that way)!

but thers no one to greet

Phantastic!
    Hiya alison. I just read both of your books over the weekend. Real nice. I couldn't help but notice that the map of Edil-Amarandh bears such close similarity to the map of Middle Earth in LOTR. Den Raven must be Mordor, Arkan-da must be the kingdom of Witch King Angmar and Norloch must be Isengard. Nevertheless, i couldn't help but be fascinated by your storytelling. Can't wait to read The Crow

Tom Tancin- Author
    I'm Tom Tancin. I am the author of the Time Warriors series. It is a four book series. Time Warriors: Part One is available now. I am 21 years old and live in Pennsylvania. I am a senior in college studying biology. For more about me or my books please visit www.destifire.com

Books are available through Barnes and Noble, Borders, Amazon.com, book.com, www.lulu.com/destifire, and available in UK bookstores.

Guardian of Morals Custos Morum's Avatar
    Hello, Tom! We'll read your novels if you give Alison's Pellinor series a shot, too

yup and hi! nice to meet you!

Quote Originally Posted by timewarrior
    I'm Tom Tancin. I am the author of the Time Warriors series. It is a four book series. Time Warriors: Part One is available now. I am 21 years old and live in Pennsylvania. I am a senior in college studying biology. For more about me or my books please visit www.destifire.com

Books are available through Barnes and Noble, Borders, Amazon.com, book.com, www.lulu.com/destifire, and available in UK bookstores.
    Looks like an advertisement! but hello and welcome to the new people all the same.

hi Tom

if you're actually an author go to the tips 4 writers thread and give us some tips!