Eloquence & Inebriation Moderator

A Pony for Snookie

Every now and then sometimes I have had the need to write "weird" stuff. So I had this tale rattling around in my head for awhile and so it had to come out(Sorry). It was a break from my extensive rewriting efforts of "Dangerous Adventures" so it, "A Pony for Snookie", is kind of mental, creative sorbet`.
    So I'm just curious if this meets the "weird" criteria.
    Oh yeah I don't do drugs and I wasn't drunk when I wrote this.

Weasels Ripped My Flesh Nathan Carter's Avatar
    YOUR SICK!!

SICK! SICK! SICK!

So I gave it a 4... I have a soft spot for the deranged and disturbing. This would have been the kind of bedtime story I would have wanted as a kid, but I had to settle for sneaking out of my room to watch Tales From the Darkside.

Well done. Your story should be read aloud to young children everywhere, secluded in lightless rooms to the music of power tools cutting through meat.

But hey, thats just my opinion.

Weasels Ripped My Flesh Nathan Carter's Avatar
    I dug up this relic to show the voices in my head, and they LOVED it! Truly, anyone interested in the pure nectar of harrowing bazaarness needs to read A Pony For Snookie

Hey Doc, perhaps we should collaborate on a collection of children's stories gone bad, eh? After all... the greatest children's stories came from the most warped of minds... Brothers Grim... Dr. Seuss...

The brothers Grimm didn't write their own stories, they collected them and put them together in a book.

I live in my own little world . . . or one of its suburbs.
    Weeee. That was both charming and demented; an excellent combination. Bravo, Enazwo. And, I must say, the little green elf that sits on my shoulder and advises me to burn things liked it almost as much as I did. I'm going to go burn my house down now.

Hahaha. I just read your comment, Mul. Power tools? Meat?Brilliant.

Eloquence & Inebriation Moderator
    Nathan and Alucard

I could barely imagine the twisted children's anthology we could put together. If only you were serious. I love those kind of concepts. Who would read it? Would we be liable for the minds we warped, or influence to higher levels of depravity?
    I'm salivating pondering the collective madness we could heap on an unsuspecting and innocent world. Yes it would be delicious.

Now that, my friend, is a grand propisition! Alone we can screw up a head or two, but with our forces combined . . . I shudder at the possibilities.