So I just started re-reading the series...

It's quite possibly amazing how much I missed the first time.

No plot changing events, but alot of little details.

It's been about two years since I've read a Martin book.

Oh, how I've longed to reading something this good.

Saturn Comes Back Around Evil Agent's Avatar
    I re-read the series 2 years ago, when I was backpacking through Europe. The books were great for the long train and plane rides, and I found myself almost more involved in Westeros than in my trip.

The series was even better the 2nd time, if that's possible, and I picked up so many things I missed on the first reading. I always recommend a re-read of aSoIaF, to everyone who has read it, every chance I get!

Hiding beneath the crypts of Winterfell...
    Definately gets better with every read! I'm on my third or fourth read (hard to tell, sometimes I just pick up the books and flip to a chapter--since they're not totally sequential it's easy to just skip around [you know what I mean]).

Especially after having read fan essays on standing theories... it really is suprising how much I missed with past readings.

Well, A Feast for Crows came out recently, and I went to buy it, but read the first few chapters and I was completely dumbfounded.

So, here I am, re-reading.

I love Martin so much, God, he is such an inspiration.

I found this nice site with some pictures, incase anyone who doesn't know about it would like to see it:

http://www.cloudmover.net/gamecards/cards_agot.htm