Hybrid View

Okay, moderators - delete this if it's OTT!

Hey, if you now anyone who is interested, or are interested yourself, I'll be at Forbidden Planet in London to do a stock signing (for Sable Keech HB and Brassman PB), on Saturday 18th Feb from 1-2pm. this isn't a sit-down job, but if anyone wants a copy signed to them, and are in the vicinity, come in and ask the staff. I'll be there from about 12.30 (though mostly not visible, being ensconced in some stock room surrounded by heaps of books).

Administrator Administrator Hobbit's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Thank you for the news, Neal.

And just to add to that, SFFWorld hopes to be sorting something out with Neal around that time - once he emerges from his pile of books!

Hobbit
    Mark

Just to re-iterate: this is not a 'signing'. I'm going to Forbidden Planet to sign stock and pre-orders. I won't be sitting out in the open to receive my clamouring fans (ho ho). Just if you are a collector -- here's an opportunity...

Oops ... Hobbit, some developments on that front. It seems it is now a genuine sat at a table signing now. With posters and stuff too...

GemQuest Moderator Gary Wassner's Avatar
    Hey Neal! I live in NYC so unfortunately I won't be able to make it this time. But I wanted to welcome you here anyway, so Welcome to SFFworld.

Thanks for the welcome, Gary. Maybe when I finally get to go to New York I'll look you up ... maybe carrying a signed copy of The Voyage of the Sable Keech and demanding you pay me for it!

Anyway, the signing is still on, but I give fair warning to anyone who turns up that I may look a little red-eyed, since there's a launch party a couple of days beforehand and I have now reached the age of the two-day hangover.