Forbidden Planet Signing.

NEAL ASHER
    HILLDIGGERS
    RRP: £17.99
    Our Price: £14.99
    Saturday 7th July 1 - 2pm
    London Megastore,
    179 Shaftesbury Avenue, London WC2H 8JR

Neal has been writing sci-fi and fantasy since he was 16 years old. He has gained great success and acclaim for his books including the Hadrim trilogy, Gridlinked and The Voyage Of Sable Keech.

Hilldiggers continues Neal's tradition of writing fine space dramas, full of ideas and suspense. This has everything: war, alien technology, destruction and battles for power. What more could you ask for?

All Orders must be placed before 12pm on Friday 6th July.

To pre-order your signed copy of 'Hilldiggers', please view Neal Asher's range of signed books.
    Last edited by nealasher; June 9th, 2007 at 04:21 AM.

Neal, will you be doing any other signings for Hilldiggers or is it just this London one?

I may be doing one at Waterstones at Lakeside in August, though that's not confirmed yet. The problem is the date clashes with something else.

Waterstones Lakeside.

OK, Iíll be doing another signing at 6pm Thursday 9th of August at Waterstones in Lakeside Thurrock, so if youíre in the area, come and buy some books, say hello, get books youíve already bought signed! See you there.

Quote Originally Posted by nealasher View Post
    OK, Iíll be doing another signing at 6pm Thursday 9th of August at Waterstones in Lakeside Thurrock, so if youíre in the area, come and buy some books, say hello, get books youíve already bought signed! See you there.
    awesome - i'm going to do my best to make this one (although if i don't it's because my wife is probably giving or has just given birth...)

Forbidden Planet in Shaftsbury Avenue London has numerous signed copies of my books, and now Waterstones in Lakeside Thurrock has plenty too. In the latter you'll find signed copies of Hilldiggers along with signed paperback copies of all my others from Macmillan. Many thanks to the staff of both shops for putting up with me!